Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

The KIA Telluride in Black Copper

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
These renderings look nothing like the real life photos... see everlasting silver... it looks sky blue in real life!
Agreed. I looked at the Everlasting silver at the dealership yesterday. It looks nothing like the web-site pictures. It's more like a blueish gray. Very nice color. I'd really like to see the black copper before making my final purchase decision. Currently considering Moss Green with Dune Brown interior or Everlasting Silver with Black interior. I love the Dune Brown but not sure I can pull the trigger on the Moss Green. The Black Copper is also available with Dune Brown but no way I'm ordering something that I have not seen yet.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Agreed. I looked at the Everlasting silver at the dealership yesterday. It looks nothing like the web-site pictures. It's more like a blueish gray. Very nice color. I'd really like to see the black copper before making my final purchase decision. Currently considering Moss Green with Dune Brown interior or Everlasting Silver with Black interior. I love the Dune Brown but not sure I can pull the trigger on the Moss Green. The Black Copper is also available with Dune Brown but no way I'm ordering something that I have not seen yet.
Yeah exactly. I feel like a lot of people are waiting on the Black Copper. I hope they manufacture one soon. It's only available on the top trim so it has to be special. Metallic I am guessing. I'm disappointed that you can't get gray nappa with it tho :/

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There is a black copper Telluride listed on auto trader in Austin TX. No pictures yet, but hopefully soon! There are also a few gravity gray SX models listed.
I call BS on this one. Kia.com doesn't show any inventory for an SX model within 50 miles. Probably just been ordered and a VIN assigned. Could be 6 weeks out.

stbentoak

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Many may disagree, But if I got a Black Copper one, I'd have a reputable place wrap all the chrome window and BSM in black or very dark grey. I also would remove the badges on the tailgate and have them wrap or plasti dip the big name letters hood and tailgate in very dark grey or black also.. I think that would be very sharp.. But my opinion only...

Too much chrome on the sharp darker colors !

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.