No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Dark Moss

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So is the production Dark Moss the same as this super-awesome green in the pre-production shots? I haven't seen one in person yet but it doesn't look like it to me.View attachment 149
It does look very similar. It appears this color can look very different in varying lighting settings...

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
True, we were looking at two of them at the dealership. One on the floor and another outside on a sunny day. Looking at the showroom one looks just like the dark green color. Outside , the side facing the sun looked like it was brown, on the shade side, looked almost black. Interesting color for sure.

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some photos of the Moss Green. Depending on the light, sometimes it's more green while other times more brown. At times, it even looks black at a glance. This was shot on a very overcast day. I just ordered the Moss Green with Dune Brown interior.

Attachments

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some photos of the Moss Green. Depending on the light, sometimes it's more green while other times more brown. At times, it even looks black at a glance. This was shot on a very overcast day. I just ordered the Moss Green with Dune Brown interior.
Thank you! That's a really nice rugged looking green...

BabyRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you! That's a really nice rugged looking green...
I thought so to. Never thought I would have gone with it but seeing it in person vs Kia's photos made a difference. It's an interesting color and like you said, gives it a rugged look. I think it will look amazing contrasted with the Dune Brown leather.