No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Ebony Black

Dave1

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I got the black Nappa interior. It looks great.
Awesome! I got gray nappa, but either way can't really go wrong! Just got my VIN and window sticker today. How long after you got the VIN did you get it? Since you got it tonight the real question is, when did you get your VIN? (Assuming you ordered it)

Hatchmo75

Reaction score
Well, I got extremely fortunate to be honest. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago but then some loser t-boned my Optima and totaled it. I was going to be in a bad spot with no car until mine arrived (would have had to rent a car). My sales consultant (Shannon Lowe @ Jake Sweeney Kia) was able to get me this one and get someone else (high up) at the dealership to take my place in line. It was very kind.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Picked up my Ebony Black SX Prestige tonight. It is so sweet. View attachment 1193View attachment 1194View attachment 1193

I ordered one like that... AWD and Tow as well.. Black inside as well... How long did yours take? I am just over a month in. This is my Swan Song... will be the last new vehicle I buy. LOL I may expire before the warranty. Most expensive vehicle I have ever bought but it looks so good...even tho this one is yours...ENJOY!!!!!