You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Ebony Black

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
There is something about black cars that look so good. Until you have to clean them.

Ed

Love black.... Have owned 4... Including present T-Ride...black on black SXP/AWD/tow.... What I did was tell the dealer not prep the exterior at delivery. I took it to a well known Paint Restorer in my area. I had it ceramiced, tires, plastic and glass treated and the interior UV treated. I don't touch wash it and never wax. Just wash and rinse. I do dry It with micro- cloth. It stays like it did after initial treatment. Wash and "was on, wax off" isn't part of my life ...anymore.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
See...Black is a great color albeit having to be washed to keep the look...I went to my family doctor to get a "note" to permit me to legally have the front driver/passenger windows tinted the same as the other side windows.... Made it look much better...at least in my opinion. It is still a toss-up on using plasti-kote to black it out elsewhere...;)

blitt

Reaction score
See...Black is a great color albeit having to be washed to keep the look...I went to my family doctor to get a "note" to permit me to legally have the front driver/passenger windows tinted the same as the other side windows.... Made it look much better...at least in my opinion. It is still a toss-up on using plasti-kote to black it out elsewhere...;)
Beautiful!! Waiting to get mine! ( central Pa.!)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

joey_baccala

Reaction score
Here’s my Ebony SX, towing my boat out of the lake for the winter... just in time too! My Telluride experience its first snow fall a few days later in upstate NY!

View attachment 4811

View attachment 4813
How far upstate? I see leaves on the trees still which leads me to believe you are in Westchester. I know they had snow in Somers on Friday. Lol.

JIznaga

Reaction score
Awesome! I got gray nappa, but either way can't really go wrong! Just got my VIN and window sticker today. How long after you got the VIN did you get it? Since you got it tonight the real question is, when did you get your VIN? (Assuming you ordered it)
I’m ordering mine today and am soooo confused between the black Napa or that light grey (almost white looking) Napa interior! I love the light look, but my husband thinks I’m crazy and it will be trouble in no time, with keeping light seats looking clean. My exterior is ebony black.
suggestions??

Bhgro123

Reaction score
I’m ordering mine today and am soooo confused between the black Napa or that light grey (almost white looking) Napa interior! I love the light look, but my husband thinks I’m crazy and it will be trouble in no time, with keeping light seats looking clean. My exterior is ebony black.
suggestions??
butterscotch, problem solved 😝

KIAconvert

Reaction score
suggestions??
It’s a tough choice. Check out the forum threads about exterior and interior colors there are a lot of photos. I went with Dune brown and am in love!!!

One thing to consider is the headliner color that comes with the different Napa colors. For example, the black leather interior comes with a light grey headliner. Where-as I believe the lighter gray Napa comes with a black headliner. I wasn’t a fan of the lighter headliner colors. :)

here is an example of the contrast... you may love it...
A341C6CF-479E-4A87-80AD-D7C3B990F022.png