Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Everlasting Silver

AnyVare

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Pics of a Everlasting Silver taken at 6pm with a Galaxy S9.

I was hoping this was more silver......

:(

Attachments

iLikeTacos

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Agreed. I looked at the Everlasting silver at the dealership yesterday. It looks nothing like the web-site pictures. It's more like a blueish gray. Very nice color. I'd really like to see the black copper before making my final purchase decision. Currently considering Moss Green with Dune Brown interior or Everlasting Silver with Black interior. I love the Dune Brown but not sure I can pull the trigger on the Moss Green. The Black Copper is also available with Dune Brown but no way I'm ordering something that I have not seen yet.
Ive been wondering this. ALl the videos that I see that say this is Gravity Grey look more bluish to me. I went to see the Gravity Grey in person and its much much darker. Do you think this one is actually the Silver?
or this one?

boatman

Reaction score
In regards to the interior colors available on the Everlasting Silver paint , I only see black interior available on KIA website. Anyone have luck ordering a Telluride with the Everlasting Silver paint and light gray interior?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!