Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

The KIA Telluride in Gravity Grey

Michelw

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
the Gravity Grey looks great , my dealer sent me a pdf and Canadian intro package and the SX Limited here will not offer the black 20" wheels..............bummed ! If I buy one that will be dealt with asap
Can you please make available this Canadian .pdf file so that can see what trim packages will be available in Canada. Do you also have the Canadian pricing?

Thanks

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you please make available this Canadian .pdf file so that can see what trim packages will be available in Canada. Do you also have the Canadian pricing?

Thanks
I'll dig it out and post later , from memory they are offering 3 trims , all with be AWD . EX , SX , and SX Limited , I know the reco'd MSRP for the SX Limited was 53-56K

Michelw

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll dig it out and post later , from memory they are offering 3 trims , all with be AWD . EX , SX , and SX Limited , I know the reco'd MSRP for the SX Limited was 53-56K
That's a bummer that they will not offer the equivalent LX and S trim level here in Canada. This means that we will not be able to get a 'base' Telluride here in Canada and this will make the Telluride more expensive here in Canada. In the US the SX AWD starts at $44,535 (inluding destination charge), so if I apply a direct 33% conversion rate between the CDN and US dollar, it would be $59,231 CDN$. So I guess the $53-56K is not bad in that case.

Also I have noticed that when comparing the Kia Sorento price between Canada and the US, the price difference is about 9% more in Canada than the US for the equivalent trim level (see chart link below):

Pricing: Sorento vs Telluride - Canada vs US

I hope this will be the same for the Telluride (but with the 53-56K SX Limited price given by westcoastTelly it is hard to tell since there is no SX Limitied in the US).

westcoastTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a bummer that they will not offer the equivalent LX and S trim level here in Canada. This means that we will not be able to get a 'base' Telluride here in Canada and this will make the Telluride more expensive here in Canada. In the US the SX AWD starts at $44,535 (inluding destination charge), so if I apply a direct 33% conversion rate between the CDN and US dollar, it would be $59,231 CDN$. So I guess the $53-56K is not bad in that case.

Also I have noticed that when comparing the Kia Sorento price between Canada and the US, the price difference is about 9% more in Canada than the US for the equivalent trim level (see chart link below):

Pricing: Sorento vs Telluride - Canada vs US

I hope this will be the same for the Telluride (but with the 53-56K SX Limited price given by westcoastTelly it is hard to tell since there is no SX Limitied in the US).
I posted a separate thread on Canadian Spec and pricing ....................

djmrg

Reaction score
Heard they haven't manufactured (painted) one that color yet but will be coming in a few months. Not sure I understand Kia strategy on how this is all getting released and rolled out.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.