Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

The KIA Telluride in Sangria Red

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This dealer has multiple pictures of a Telluride in Sangria.
View attachment 50
Nice find! And that's a pretty nice color for the Telluride. Looks luxurious. And I imagine it looks much better in person. That photo on a cloudy day doesn't do it much justice...

Welcome aboard, @Jmccurry13! And thank you for signing up... :)

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So what's the deal with this color? Why doesn't it show on the main Kia website? What interior colors can you get with it?
I was wondering the same thing - why it isn't listing as a color option. I think it's something custom that KIA does. I think... I'm also curious about the interior color combinations that go with it...

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw a dirty Sangria Red Telluride. The color does a bad job hiding in dust and it looked hideous.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, @cheeks80! Man, this is only the second RED I've ever wanted on an automobile in my life. The first was a Lexus SC in the early 90s. I really do like this red. And I imagine it's going to be a difficult color to keep clean, considering your other comment. It might be worthwhile, just like with black or white...

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well for you in FL rains every other day just park your car in the driveway and rain will do it. I had black Acura for 5y in FL I don’t remember ever washing it :)
It CAN be helpful - as long as the road is dry when you drive... Even when it's not raining, we have so many sprinklers all over the place that the street is almost always wet in one spot or another...

T-ride

Reaction score
So what's the deal with this color? Why doesn't it show on the main Kia website? What interior colors can you get with it?
That's seems to be one of the standard color options up here in Canada. We get only three trims up here, the EX, SX, and SX Limited. But the EX Canadian version has leatherette seats, not leather, and it comes with the 18" wheels and a few other things that make it seem to me that our EX is more like your L level. So not only do we pay close to ten thousand more but the trim level is actually lower by a level as well. But back to the color. I like it! I getting my northern version Sangria EX tomorrow. Sangria is the official name for the color. For the interior you can have any color you like, as long as it's black!

Last edited:

drainplug

Reaction score
I just bought one...it is pretty dark. I am coming off three white vehicles, could not find a white EX with factory tow package, (that is a whole other negative issue), in my area. Gray leather, and I mean light gray, (Oyster). Current heavy pollen doing a job on that color currently!

Ejcantt

Reaction score

Just picked up this beauty last week; it’s a US EX FWD with bench seat 2nd row and Black leather. Sangria is beautiful in the sun but the clouds and rain do dull the shine quite a bit. Gonna have to keep this car clean.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.