Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Snow White Pearl

trbst11

Reaction score
I love the sx in white pearl with the black rims. That's what I want to get/order. It would be nice if I could see every color at the 4 dealers around me but I haven't seen an sx on a lot yet. Not sure if I ever will in the next year. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

EdwardKimDPT

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
We are actually glad we didn’t get the SX with the black rims. Rims too glossy for me. We got the EX and going to powder coat it matte black. And cause I drive a lot for work, 18” actually worked out better for us.

plutoridge

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
i

is Snow White pearl metallic?
No, pearl color is different than metallic color. Metallic color has bits of powdered metal and aluminum added giving paint a glint and shine. Pearl color has microscopic ceramic crystals added instead of powdered metal. The ceramic crystals reflect as well as refract the light - meaning light is slowed down as it passes through and light splits into many different colors (instead of just a glint sparkle), giving you a shine that is bit deep and of varying color shades that alter with your viewing angle.

ernysan

Reaction score
No, pearl color is different than metallic color. Metallic color has bits of powdered metal and aluminum added giving paint a glint and shine. Pearl color has microscopic ceramic crystals added instead of powdered metal. The ceramic crystals reflect as well as refract the light - meaning light is slowed down as it passes through and light splits into many different colors (instead of just a glint sparkle), giving you a shine that is bit deep and of varying color shades that alter with your viewing angle.
OK!
:unsure: