Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride in Snow White Pearl

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks great! Torn between Grey and Dune interior. How would you describe the Dune color? I feel like in some pics it looks like a darker brown and other pics it looks a tint of orange. What can it be compared to? Anything like saddle brown in a BMW? Any feedback would be appreciated. We love the grey but afraid it will look so dirty with kids in and out of the car. Feel like dune might be a safer alertantive but my wife is not sold on it.
Should be closer to the BMW color

bakerwi

Reaction score
I saw a Snow White Pearl Telluride today and it and the Black Copper are the only 2 colors that have really caught my eye.

FordRN

Reaction score
Love the badges you car is gorgeous. I cant wait to get my snow white pearl. I wanna get all the chrome and telluride lettering done in satin black.
Thank you! I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now. Getting it tinted tomorrow. Thinking of doing the lettering in black as well. Don’t know how difficult it is to do. Did you order yours?

Agent007

Reaction score
Thank you! I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now. Getting it tinted tomorrow. Thinking of doing the lettering in black as well. Don’t know how difficult it is to do. Did you order yours?
There are a few around my area that im going to check out this weekend but im debating just ordering them because none of them come with the illuminated door sills and i think they look so clean. Also do you think they might make a telluride sport version with the twinturbo v6? Id really like that. Yeah I think you should def do them in sating black. Tint is a must. I want mine with the prestige package and black interior.

Agent007

Reaction score
There are a few around my area that im going to check out this weekend but im debating just ordering them because none of them come with the illuminated door sills and i think they look so clean. Also do you think they might make a telluride sport version with the twinturbo v6? Id really like that. Yeah I think you should def do them in sating black. Tint is a must. I want mine with the prestige package and black interior.
Doing the lettering yourself isnt hard but time consuming if youve never done it. Getting them off isnt hard getting them back on without the stencil to line properly is the problem but you can easily make it yourself. I will probably remove them all on my own and geth the letters professionally done so it doesnt wear or chip. Def having the rear bumper sides front air ducts and chrome around the windows done professionally.

FordRN

Reaction score
I have an SX with the black interior/tow package, and LOVE it. I thought about the prestige package, but really didn’t need AWD in Florida and couldn’t justify the increase in price for things I really didn’t need. And the issues with some of the AWD models, it’s making me glad I got a FWD. I don’t have the lighted door sills, they do look sharp, I had them on my Infiniti. I don’t think they are going to do a twin turbo anytime soon.

Last edited:

Agent007

Reaction score
I have an SX with the black interior/tow package, and LOVE it. I thought about the prestige package, but really didn’t need AWD in Florida and couldn’t justify the increase in price for things I really didn’t need. And the issues with some of the AWD models, it’s making me glad I got a FWD. I don’t have the lighted door sills, they do look sharp, I had them on my Infiniti. I don’t think they are going to do a twin turbo anytime soon.
True true I live in md now so awd for the winters is nice. What types of issues have ppl been having with the awd system? Yeah I dont blame ya only get what you need. I love the dual panel sun roofs. I lived in Tampa for 2 years. It was gorgeous. Im trying to escape to dallas tx houses are massive and much cheaper than in the tri state area of md va dc.

FordRN

Reaction score
True true I live in md now so awd for the winters is nice. What types of issues have ppl been having with the awd system? Yeah I dont blame ya only get what you need. I love the dual panel sun roofs. I lived in Tampa for 2 years. It was gorgeous. Im trying to escape to dallas tx houses are massive and much cheaper than in the tri state area of md va dc.
If you look on the forum there are many members having vibration issues with the AWD that they are having problems trying to detect the actual problem to fix it. I opted for FWD SX and spent extra money on extended warranty. I love the dual sunroof, had it in my Infiniti I traded in. I love Tampa we vacation there often and I love Dallas too. I have family in the Dallas area, I grew up in NW corner of Louisiana, 2 hrs from Dallas.

Crossefire00

Reaction score
Doing the lettering yourself isnt hard but time consuming if youve never done it. Getting them off isnt hard getting them back on without the stencil to line properly is the problem but you can easily make it yourself. I will probably remove them all on my own and geth the letters professionally done so it doesnt wear or chip. Def having the rear bumper sides front air ducts and chrome around the windows done professionally.
Use PlastiDip. It's exceptionally easy to use and you can't hurt anything with it. No letter removal or talent necessary. I did it on my Jeep and had no issues.

Agent007

Reaction score
Use PlastiDip. It's exceptionally easy to use and you can't hurt anything with it. No letter removal or talent necessary. I did it on my Jeep and had no issues.
Plastidip works as will just have to be real accurate with taping so it doesnt lol ghetto. And it comes in many colors.

np86

Reaction score
About to plastidip the lettering tomorrow. The method I was going to use was do 5 coats with the black plastidip and then 4-5 with the glossifier. I prefer a gloss black look over the matte for the lettering, is this how you would do it?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Agent007

Reaction score
Woohoo! Finally got my windows tinted so they match all the way around. Tint makes all the difference in the hot Florida sun. Loving all my new badges for my wheels along with both emblems.
Looking great. Love it. Just picked up the ladies 2020 Palisade limited model awd pearl white on black. Gonna be joining the Telluride family soon. We got the best of both worlds.

Agent007

Reaction score
About to plastidip the lettering tomorrow. The method I was going to use was do 5 coats with the black plastidip and then 4-5 with the glossifier. I prefer a gloss black look over the matte for the lettering, is this how you would do it?
Def a good way and yes. Throw some clear on for added protection

Crossefire00

Reaction score
Yes. I haven't used the glossifier as I prefer matte but that is how I believe it should be done. That number of coats will protect it for a good long time.