No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride with Dune Brown Leather interior

themidnightrambler

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined the forum because suddenly I'm in love with a Kia vehicle, which I thought was something that could never happen.

Anyways, I know that (according to the website) they offer 3 interior colours, white/black/brown. I've seen plenty of pics of the white and black but I'm wondering if anyone has any photos of the brown leather interior? They have it on the website, but it's not realistic looking.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined the forum because suddenly I'm in love with a Kia vehicle, which I thought was something that could never happen.

Anyways, I know that (according to the website) they offer 3 interior colours, white/black/brown. I've seen plenty of pics of the white and black but I'm wondering if anyone has any photos of the brown leather interior? They have it on the website, but it's not realistic looking.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Is this the picture you saw?

themidnightrambler

Reaction score
Yes it is! And it looks nice, but I was hoping to see a "real world" photo. Sometimes the color looks a bit off on the website. For example, you can see the shade of the wood trim dramatically change when you switch interior color options. I'm sure real world photos will be coming out soon, but I'm just impatient.

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes it is! And it looks nice, but I was hoping to see a "real world" photo. Sometimes the color looks a bit off on the website. For example, you can see the shade of the wood trim dramatically change when you switch interior color options. I'm sure real world photos will be coming out soon, but I'm just impatient.
I don't know how to embed an image, but here is a link to where I uploaded it. 52605796-1935422939919408-5052411832648597504-o

I found it on Facebook a couple days ago. I really wanted the suede black headliner, which you can only get with the brown leather... it is growing on me!

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, I'm sold. That is just gorgeous. I think the Moss Green/Brown interior combo is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks, Martyfrost, for the image.
This picture show the Moss Green out in the wild, in a real world lighting scenario... All of the cars at the tradeshows confused me for awhile, as to wether I was looking at the Moss Green or Black Copper. The Moss Green looks really good, in my opinion.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, I'm sold. That is just gorgeous. I think the Moss Green/Brown interior combo is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks, Martyfrost, for the image.
Agreed. That picture is a clincher for me!
This picture show the Moss Green out in the wild, in a real world lighting scenario... All of the cars at the tradeshows confused me for awhile, as to wether I was looking at the Moss Green or Black Copper. The Moss Green looks really good, in my opinion.

View attachment 53
One of the best dark greens I've seen on an automobile. I'm NOT a fan of green. Or at least I wasn't until right this moment... Thank you for the picture, @martyfrost!

Jenny Wang

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi All,

Welcome to you too! We're growing!

jondyer

Reaction score
I would love to see actual pictures inside the Telluride. I don't have FB so I cannot see the video above.

I am buying an SX Prestige for my wife and she is torn between the Black Nappa and the Dune Brown interior. The outside will be Moss without a doubt. The trouble is that she is not a fan of light colors on the ceiling of the car, and no one around here seems to have one I can actually LOOK at.

Hopefully someone here will oblige me with an honest to goodness picture that is not ripped from the Kia site.

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I would love to see actual pictures inside the Telluride. I don't have FB so I cannot see the video above.

I am buying an SX Prestige for my wife and she is torn between the Black Nappa and the Dune Brown interior. The outside will be Moss without a doubt. The trouble is that she is not a fan of light colors on the ceiling of the car, and no one around here seems to have one I can actually LOOK at.

Hopefully someone here will oblige me with an honest to goodness picture that is not ripped from the Kia site.

Attachments

jondyer

Reaction score
I don't know how to embed an image, but here is a link to where I uploaded it. 52605796-1935422939919408-5052411832648597504-o

I found it on Facebook a couple days ago. I really wanted the suede black headliner, which you can only get with the brown leather... it is growing on me!

Sigh...... I don't know how I missed this before!

Never mind, I guess I need to read the FULL thread next time, thanks again.

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
@martyfrost, thanks!

Any chance of taking a snap (with flash) of the ceiling from the back? I want to show her the interior color so she leaves me alone.

:p
This is not my car... I wish it was. I can't see that any of this combo are for sale as yet. I think this picture came from a demo vehicle the reps used to show dealerships before inventory cars became available. I found it on facebook a few weeks ago.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!