Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The KIA Telluride with Gray Nappa Leather interior

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Me too. And luckily so does my wife! LOL it sold her on me getting this car... only problem is I cant get Black Copper and Gray Nappa, which is a bummer (assuming Black Copper looks good)
So what color are you thinking you'll go with? What does the wife say? :p

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
So what color are you thinking you'll go with? What does the wife say? :p
Not sure... Either Ebony Black or Gravity Grey probably. I have a white car now, but something about this car in white I don't love. Tough call...

If up to me alone, I may have gone Black Copper with Dune Nappa, but the white interior looks really good. What are you looking at?

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure... Either Ebony Black or Gravity Grey probably. I have a white car now, but something about this car in white I don't love. Tough call...

If up to me alone, I may have gone Black Copper with Dune Nappa, but the white interior looks really good. What are you looking at?
I like grey and silver because it's easy to keep clean. Here in Florida, you'd think rain wouldn't be an issue - but it does rain a lot in the Summer. And when it's not raining a lot, there are sprinklers on everywhere. So it's like you're driving your vehicle through puddles all year long... I'll probably go with the dark grey... I'm not a huge fan of white for the Telluride either... I like the darker colors...