Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

The Owner’s Manual is Now Online!

monkeyman

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks! Seems odd the max trailer weight is 5,000 lbs, but the max tongue load is 351 lbs? Not the more standard 10%. That may be a deal killer for me unless it's a mistype.

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you view the the owners manual in the big 10.25 inch screen of the telluride ? I guess not. If so that would be a great touch and not having to lug around something big that barely fits the glove box ..... Thanks for the pdf. i guess i will save it in my phone and throw the hard copy under my big pile books i never read...

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I find that the manual doesn’t render properly on my iPad. All the graphics work on my PC. The manual could also be stored in the cubby behind the 3rd row.

Konstantin

Reaction score
I find that the manual doesn’t render properly on my iPad. All the graphics work on my PC. The manual could also be stored in the cubby behind the 3rd row.
That cubby behind third row and to the left side is awesome. My manual is there, also a microfiber and a little spray bottle for all the shiny piano gloss and screens that attract fingerprints.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
That cubby behind third row and to the left side is awesome. My manual is there, also a microfiber and a little spray bottle for all the shiny piano gloss and screens that attract fingerprints.
Most definitely .. I keep my road hazard lights and rubber gloves (in case I need to change a tire and don't want to get filthy) in that cubby as it has the jack. Everything else goes underneath in the larger cubby .. the Encyclopœdia Telluride (aka Users' Manual!), moving blanket, survival backpack with food/water/etc (in the event the Zombie Apocalypse hits), and other sundries.

Here's a link to the hazard lights … I recommend everyone have these in their vehicles!