No soliciting permitted.

The Perfect Hallucination!!!!!!!!!!

mdineen

Reaction score
Sweet ad. Love that it was the SX wheels and not the Nightfall (yes, I know it was an ad for the 2020).

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
I jus saw it today and I like it check it out!!!!!

Great ad. The irony is that for many of us it has been a mirage.

Anyone find it interesting that it is a car advertisement featuring alcohol. I honestly cant remember one that ever did before.

disweds12

Reaction score
Great ad. The irony is that for many of us it has been a mirage.

Anyone find it interesting that it is a car advertisement featuring alcohol. I honestly cant remember one that ever did before.
I noticed this also. Initially, I thought it was a joint commercial for the beer company and auto manufacturer. The beer label placement was so strategic.

can this be an official add, endorsed by kia. It looks good. But YouTube shows a mere 100+ views. I figured there’d be more if it was.

Does anyone know what cooler that was? Pretty sweet looking

But I had a laugh when reading the small print at the end. 😂
A5A0A67D-4D04-4EEE-BCCC-37E63AA23C29.jpeg

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
I noticed this also. Initially, I thought it was a joint commercial for the beer company and auto manufacturer. The beer label placement was so strategic.

can this be an official add, endorsed by kia. It looks good. But YouTube shows a mere 100+ views. I figured there’d be more if it was.

Does anyone know what cooler that was? Pretty sweet looking

But I had a laugh when reading the small print at the end. 😂
View attachment 10041
I didn't catch the disclaimer at the end. I am thinking this is not an official KIA commercial. Well done though..

ohmykia

Why so Telly
Reaction score
From the description:

"My buddy and I were wrapping up a film project with the new Kia Telluride and decided to make a parody commercial with it before heading home. This is the result of our boredom. Also featured is the Type-S Automotive Blizzard Box fridge, Roofnest Sparrow Tent, and our favorite desert beveage...Coors Light. "

disweds12

Reaction score
From the description:

"My buddy and I were wrapping up a film project with the new Kia Telluride and decided to make a parody commercial with it before heading home. This is the result of our boredom. Also featured is the Type-S Automotive Blizzard Box fridge, Roofnest Sparrow Tent, and our favorite desert beveage...Coors Light. "
thanks. Completely missed. I dig the commercial

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!