No soliciting permitted.

This Car Continues to Surprise Me

zhelder

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Today, I went to get a sandwich at a shop in a suburban downtown area with pretty heavy traffic. I found a spot, pulled in, and carefully opened the door. The car started meeping like crazy…

I look at the display, and it says, “Watch for oncoming traffic.” The car is smarter than me!

ZonaRide

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Today, I went to get a sandwich at a shop in a suburban downtown area with pretty heavy traffic. I found a spot, pulled in, and carefully opened the door. The car started meeping like crazy…

I look at the display, and it says, “Watch for oncoming traffic.” The car is smarter than me!
Kinda scary, huh!

WGtelly2022

Reaction score
Kinda scary, huh!
Hi @ZonaRide i see your telly configuration are wolf grey with dune interior, mine also same and I would like to see that combo. Would you mind share few pics of your car please ?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ZonaRide

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi @ZonaRide i see your telly configuration are wolf grey with dune interior, mine also same and I would like to see that combo. Would you mind share few pics of your car please ?
@arjunkolagatla - You might have misunderstood the color scheme in my Signature. My Telly's exterior color is GWP, which is Glacial White Pearl. I do have the Dune colored seats though.
I can share a few pics of seats, but you'll have to imagine the rest. ;) 😬

IMG_1308.JPG image010.jpg

WGtelly2022

Reaction score

ZonaRide

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh yeah I definitely read it wrong, thanks for sharing interior pics.
No worries. Good luck on your wait! Take the time to learn the details and nuances. You'll love it even more come October!
Good folks at i25Kia. Enjoy the adventure!