No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Tow Package suggestion?

KJLive

Reaction score
I just purchased as S this week. My wife and I often travel with our bicycles. Any suggestions on a hitch that would be compatible for my Thule bike carrier? (Similar to what I attached).
1576925875161.png

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Get the factory one. That’s what I have and a Thule rack. It will look the most OEM finished and comes with a KIA rubber cap when the rack is off.

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Another forum member (@critrider) led me on to the Stealth Hitch. It costs more than OEM, but I really like this concept. It’s there when you need it and gone when you don’t.

Note: whatever you get, make sure the hitch receiver size is correctly sized for your hitch mounted bike rack.

Last edited:

KJLive

Reaction score
Get the factory one. That’s what I have and a Thule rack. It will look the most OEM finished and comes with a KIA rubber cap when the rack is off.
Thank you for the recommendation!

KJLive

Reaction score
Another forum member (@critrider) lead me on to the Stealth Hitch. It costs more than OEM, but I really like this concept. It’s there when you need it and gone when you don’t.

Note: whatever you get, make sure the hitch receiver size is correctly sized for your hitch mounted bike rack.
AWESOME! Now I have several viable options. Thanks!

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
AWESOME! Now I have several viable options. Thanks!
That Stealth hitch is really nice, I highly recommend it. If you are only doing bikes another option is Curt. That's a nice unit as well but you do need to cut the bottom bumper a little to fit. cost is around $200

KJLive

Reaction score
That Stealth hitch is really nice, I highly recommend it. If you are only doing bikes another option is Curt. That's a nice unit as well but you do need to cut the bottom bumper a little to fit. cost is around $200
Thanks for the recommendation!

jz15925

Reaction score
Does adding an aftermarket hitch like this have any affect on the kia provided factory warranties?

Icantelluride

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the factory bumper cover replacement that you buy along with the factory hitch will work with the Curt hitch that requires cutting the original bumper cover? Seems like it would provide a cleaner look than cutting if it would work.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!