No soliciting permitted.

Tow

APetersen

Reaction score
We can't decide between dark moss, gravity gray and white!! Go safe with white? My bother said the moss looks dirty but I love it online.

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

PittPa

Reaction score
I can't understand why some want others to choose a color for them? Go look at them in person in the day and make your choice!

APetersen

Reaction score
I can't understand why some want others to choose a color for them? Go look at them in person in the day and make your choice!
Because we can't decide! Liking wolf gray after a stroll around lot, all of them were sold! Dealer said it showed water spots worse than white somehow...

RebelRide411

Reaction score
Really, @PittPa?!? "Go look at them in person, in the day and make your choice!"?? That's how it is now?

Umm....exactly where might that be, @PittPa? How you suggest one go about doing that?? Why don't you try coming down South & finding a dealer that has even a SINGLE Telluride sitting on the lot?!? If they do actually have one (two, if you somehow happen to get super lucky)--it'll either be: White or Black. No joke. Maybe YOU had the luxury of being able to kick the tires of the entire Telluride Rainbow, but there's lots of us out here who're lucky enough to even see one live & in person...passing us on the street, dude.

Maybe @APetersen (& so many others) live in a small towns like me, or maybe they're an hour or more to the nearest City? Maybe they work 9-5 & raise kids the remainder of the time, making it difficult to "go in person in the day"? Look it, @PittPa, soliciting others opinions, looking at great photos, and seeking reassurance (in advance of such making such a huge fin'l decision--on a relatively unknown commodity) is what seems to me to make this Forum so incredibly special! (I dunno, maybe with all your 500+ posts & "high reaction scores"& "Points", you've forgotten what feels like to be at the beginning of this journey?)

But before you bite someone's head off....for asking basic questions--maybe you might consider that there are plenty of us who are new to the process, don't have nearly your tenure/"status", & who live in places drastically different from where you live & under different circumstances? Or: maybe you've actually matriculated from "the basics" & it's time to open a "PhD Forum"--Telluride Grad School?!? I'm sure there's a board out there specifically for all the folks who already know all there is to know...

RebelRide411

Reaction score
As for me?: I appreciate all the KIND SOULS on here--who continue to be so generous with their time & knowledge--with genuine hearts for helping others & a passion for helping facilitate a sense of community!

So, @APetersen, allow me to say that I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from & know that how hard it can be....sorting through SOOO many awesome: Colors, Trim Levels, Options Packages, etc.!! You are not alone. Check out these super-informative threads--specifically focused on "Color Choices"--you'll find that it's all quite subjective & relative, but you'll find some great info here:

ALL THE COLORS OF THE KIA TELLURIDE!

Who knows, @APetersen, maybe one day, we too will "have it all figured out"...& never have to ask silly/mundane questions that, for whatever reason, seem to truly annoy the more accomplished/ highly sophisticated Telluride O.G.'s.?!? That'd be awesome.

Until then, I'll be confused & learning I go here...& sure do wish you all the best of luck as you begin your hunt--settle in, there's a lot to take in!!

APetersen

Reaction score
As for me?: I appreciate all the KIND SOULS on here--who continue to be so generous with their time & knowledge--with genuine hearts for helping others & a passion for helping facilitate a sense of community!

So, @APetersen, allow me to say that I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from & know that how hard it can be....sorting through SOOO many awesome: Colors, Trim Levels, Options Packages, etc.!! You are not alone. Check out these super-informative threads--specifically focused on "Color Choices"--you'll find that it's all quite subjective & relative, but you'll find some great info here:

ALL THE COLORS OF THE KIA TELLURIDE!

Who knows, @APetersen, maybe one day, we too will "have it all figured out"...& never have to ask silly/mundane questions that, for whatever reason, seem to truly annoy the more accomplished/ highly sophisticated Telluride O.G.'s.?!? That'd be awesome.

Until then, I'll be confused & learning I go here...& sure do wish you all the best of luck as you begin your hunt--settle in, there's a lot to take in!!
Think we decided on SXP NF Wolf Gray with Dune!

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Your decision, ultimately.

You're going to be walking back and forth to your car and driving it around town.

What color will make you happiest?

You know how Dark Moss owners feel about Dark Moss :)

PittPa

Reaction score
Your decision, ultimately.

You're going to be walking back and forth to your car and driving it around town.

What color will make you happiest?

You know how Dark Moss owners feel about Dark Moss :)
Exactly. I've seen these before and it ends up being a huge post on what others colors purchased and why. (ah hmm Dark Moss). But ultimately its not they who's buying your car, its you. It sounds like you made a great choice. Congrats.

Last edited: