No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Towing with s

Heather

Reaction score
We are looking at a Telluride S with tow hitch. I am assuming it will not have the self leveling. We will be towing our pop up with a slde with total weight of 3300. Has anyone towed with a S?

Reaction score
I haven’t towed my pup yet with the telluride, but if it ends up anything like the Sienna, I will add air bags to the rear springs to help with sag. Mine is a good bit less than yours (2700 lbs loaded weight, about 330 lb tongue weight). You will probably be in the 400 lbs or so tongue weight (just a guess). So without the self leveling suspension, I would expect you would need to do something about rear end sag. Again, this is coming from someone who hasn’t towed anything in the telluride yet.

Heather

Reaction score
I haven’t towed my pup yet with the telluride, but if it ends up anything like the Sienna, I will add air bags to the rear springs to help with sag. Mine is a good bit less than yours (2700 lbs loaded weight, about 330 lb tongue weight). You will probably be in the 400 lbs or so tongue weight (just a guess). So without the self leveling suspension, I would expect you would need to do something about rear end sag. Again, this is coming from someone who hasn’t towed anything in the telluride yet.
Thank you

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!