Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

TPMS - new ones

Jasondorin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If I put on new tires./wheels with sensors included, will the car just sync to them? Is it as easy as that, or does a mechanic have to do something? Was thinking of just having a prepackaged wheel/tire combo sent to me from Discount Tire so I can just put them on. Thanks in the advance.

drizzt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If I put on new tires./wheels with sensors included, will the car just sync to them? Is it as easy as that, or does a mechanic have to do something? Was thinking of just having a prepackaged wheel/tire combo sent to me from Discount Tire so I can just put them on. Thanks in the advance.
I've read somewhere that you do not need to program new TPMS sensors in Telluride. It's supposed to self learn and auto program.

dngo27

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Check out my thread here. I recommend Kia tpms sensors.

Member Support

Please keep ths community Ad Free with a Supporting Member account today! For as little as $0.05 per day, you can keep this community online and ad free. CLICK HERE to send your support!