No soliciting permitted.

WANTED TRADE SXNF Wheels for SX Wheels in NoVa, D.C., W.Va, or MD

NotIansIdea

Reaction score
Yes, it's one of those posts. I've always preferred the stock SX rims to the Nightfall Rims I've got on my SXP, and I'd love to swap mine out. I'm willing to meet up with somebody in or near Northern Virginia, D.C., West Virginia, or Maryland to make a simple full-wheel swap. I take my wheels off, you take yours off, then we switch 'em. I currently have exactly 1,950 miles on these tires (and I'm an uncharacteristically gentle driver), so the majority of the tread is still on 'em. The rims are in perfect condition: no scratches, no curb rash... they look the same as they did the day my Telluride was delivered. Let me know if you're near & interested in a swap!

Nightsky93

Reaction score
I think there’s been 1 out of 100’s asking to trade that actually got to. You might be better off just selling them outright and buying some aftermarket black ones or buy the black sx wheels from the dealership if you can. The black sx wheels are apparently worth their weight in gold.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

OlanTelly21

Reaction score
Are you willing to sell your SXP rims instead? We are local DMV. Can you show pictures please?