Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Trying to patiently wait in in Nebraska for my car to arrive in Iowa

hillbella

Reaction score
I was doing good until I found out my other half told EVERYONE we had ordered one. Now I just want it to get here so I can take a road trip and show my family and friends.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I was doing good until I found out my other half told EVERYONE we had ordered one. Now I just want it to get here so I can take a road trip and show my family and friends.

Best thing is to NOT tell too many people... and surprise them when it comes in. I ordered last month and might not get delivery for another 2 months the way they said.

hillbella

Reaction score
Best thing is to NOT tell too many people... and surprise them when it comes in. I ordered last month and might not get delivery for another 2 months the way they said.
I didn't. My mom asked me about. That was how I found out the other half had told everyone.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't. My mom asked me about. That was how I found out the other half had told everyone.

LOL... now you live with it. God Bless our other halves *S*. My son, being a motorhead , was with me when I ordered so he seems to be the only one who has pestered me about updates. Right now...wife doesn't seem to be inquisitive. She knows she will like it...when it comes in. until then muhhhh. :rolleyes:

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe once you get yours I'll finally see another Telly on the road for the first time.

-fellow east Nebraskan

Have seen about 4 on the road in my town...I even waved with a thumbs up but no acknowledgement maybe because I was in an old Hyundai LOL..I hate to think we will be snobs *S*

hillbella

Reaction score
Have seen about 4 on the road in my town...I even waved with a thumbs up but no acknowledgement maybe because I was in an old Hyundai LOL..I hate to think we will be snobs *S*
Where abouts are you located? They are selling quick here but I haven't seen any either.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I live in Western PA..half way between Erie and Pittsburgh... Taylor Kia in Hermitage is the one I am dealing with. They are the ones who got 15 of them at one time. NONE SX Prestige with towing...

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Went by the Kia dealer in Hermitage... They originally had 15 on the lot..now down to 4. They were the dealership I ordered mine from.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.