No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

TuxMat - 7 seater floor and cargo mats?

GaDawg

Reaction score
Looking for floor mats, and I've seen a few posts about the TuxMat floor covering. Does anyone have pictures or experience they can share? Any positive / negatives? How about cargo mat? I'm not interested in the OEM folding from what I've read about the size, not lying flat when folded, etc.

Thanks in advance

Kwinn

Reaction score
I recently bought front mats and the cargo mat from Smartliner. I have the Captain Chairs and Smartliner does not yet have the second row mats. I was very happy with the purchase.

Stacyg

Reaction score
Just ordered weather tech. Don t have yet but great review about 300 with tax and delivery. All three rows not luggage area. Don’t use that except for groceries.

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just ordered weather tech. Don t have yet but great review about 300 with tax and delivery. All three rows not luggage area. Don’t use that except for groceries.
So, how are you enjoying the Telluride? Where did you end up acquiring it from? I presume you didn't take delivery from Muncie as it hasn't been allocated?

Stacyg

Reaction score
So, how are you enjoying the Telluride? Where did you end up acquiring it from? I presume you didn't take delivery from Muncie as it hasn't been allocated?
I actually used the spread sheet on forum and called all the dealers in the Tri state area who had the black copper coming in. Most were sold orders and the ones who where not asking over. I found a dealer one hour from me in New Jersey who did sticker price. Once I secured it I emailed Jason he was wonderful and happy I was able to get one. Lucas refunded my deposit the next morning. I felt terrible about canceling but I was really in a hard spot with my lease extension and no eta. The dealer in jersey did try to add a LoJack and etching on windows. I told them i specifically asked them if they were going to do the stupid add on and was told no. They did take off price. I paid list and took the 1.9 finance.. I absolutely love it!

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I actually used the spread sheet on forum and called all the dealers in the Tri state area who had the black copper coming in. Most were sold orders and the ones who where not asking over. I found a dealer one hour from me in New Jersey who did sticker price. Once I secured it I emailed Jason he was wonderful and happy I was able to get one. Lucas refunded my deposit the next morning. I felt terrible about canceling but I was really in a hard spot with my lease extension and no eta. The dealer in jersey did try to add a LoJack and etching on windows. I told them i specifically asked them if they were going to do the stupid add on and was told no. They did take off price. I paid list and took the 1.9 finance.. I absolutely love it!
Glad you got what you wanted! Yes, there was a big batch of them that were done in January. Congrats, and happy driving!

Stacyg

Reaction score
Glad you got what you wanted! Yes, there was a big batch of them that were done in January. Congrats, and happy driving!
Thank you I am really still in shock that I lucked out and was able to find what I wanted it did not have the tow package. My husband said it was no big deal it did not modify the engine and could be added later if we chose. I think if I had waited I wouldn’t see my vehicle till April or May. It was a long shot calling those dealers and the last one I called made it happen. It even came in a week early!

Boatracer

Reaction score
I have the Tuxmats for my 7 seater. Love them. Because of the texture on them I find my feet don’t slip around if there is water or snow. The coverage is great. Every once and awhile I vacuum up the dirt and give it a quick wipe with a wet rag and good to go. I don’t have the trunk liner.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

SiouxD

Reaction score
@Stacyg So excited for you! I am in NJ and looking for an SXP Black Copper/Dune. Most dealers so far won’t/can’t order. Can you tell me what dealer you worked with, please? I’m in South Jersey, but willing to travel the tri-state area. Thanks!

GaDawg

Reaction score
I have the Tuxmats for my 7 seater. Love them. Because of the texture on them I find my feet don’t slip around if there is water or snow. The coverage is great. Every once and awhile I vacuum up the dirt and give it a quick wipe with a wet rag and good to go. I don’t have the trunk liner.
Thanks for the details!

Stacyg

Reaction score
@Stacyg So excited for you! I am in NJ and looking for an SXP Black Copper/Dune. Most dealers so far won’t/can’t order. Can you tell me what dealer you worked with, please? I’m in South Jersey, but willing to travel the tri-state area. Thanks!
I worked with Sansone Kia in Avenel. I had one on order with Muncie they were great through the process even refunding my deposit I was running out of time and needed very soon it was a long shot I honestly just lucked out I call at least 7 dealers who had black copper with dune coming in. Most were orders and not available some were marked up. The last one I called was Sansone it was avalible ! I gave 2500 deposit and it came in a week later. I think the spread sheet was the best way to get it. Ordering will take long but if you take that route they are not marking up. I worked with Bree she was great!

SiouxD

Reaction score
I worked with Sansone Kia in Avenel. I had one on order with Muncie they were great through the process even refunding my deposit I was running out of time and needed very soon it was a long shot I honestly just lucked out I call at least 7 dealers who had black copper with dune coming in. Most were orders and not available some were marked up. The last one I called was Sansone it was avalible ! I gave 2500 deposit and it came in a week later. I think the spread sheet was the best way to get it. Ordering will take long but if you take that route they are not marking up. I worked with Bree she was great!
Thanks @Stacyg!! How can I source the spreadsheet with dealer/spec info? Is it here in the forum? Thx!!

Stacyg

Reaction score
Thanks @Stacyg!! How can I source the spreadsheet with dealer/spec info? Is it here in the forum? Thx!!
. It’s under production stats if you search that I am not great with attaching it ! Sorry you could even see what sansone has coming in currently and put a deposit on it. Do not use Burlington definitely markup and would not order for me after being a client for 7 years

Stacyg

Reaction score
I just looked and freehold Kia in nj has one coming I would call ASAP! they were not marking up when I had spoken in the past. Allentown pa has one coming also! I forget there may be a markup there. I called every dealer in Tri state in beginning! There was one in Delaware not making up either I for get the name though. It is under a thread us production stats color and trims skip to last few pages for the current one as of yesterday. Not many but a few. You can do a filter also I just didn’t know how to do that so I looked for black copper check interior color and wrote down to make the calls. Good luck!

SiouxD

Reaction score
I just looked and freehold Kia in nj has one coming I would call ASAP! they were not marking up when I had spoken in the past. Allentown pa has one coming also! I forget there may be a markup there. I called every dealer in Tri state in beginning! There was one in Delaware not making up either I for get the name though. It is under a thread us production stats color and trims skip to last few pages for the current one as of yesterday. Not many but a few. You can do a filter also I just didn’t know how to do that so I looked for black copper check interior color and wrote down to make the calls. Good luck!
@Stacyg You ROCK, thanks so much. On it and will let you know how I make out.

Alfriar

Reaction score
I just received Smartliner mats that include the mats for the second row captain chairs and third row. I believe they just became available. I bought direct from Smartliner. Received in 2 days. They look great and drivers side mat covers up the left footrest.

SiouxD

Reaction score
@Stacyg You ROCK, thanks so much. On it and will let you know how I make out.
@Stacyg I contacted Freehold and they won’t even take a deposit! Unreal! BUT, went to another dealer someone else bought from and had a great experience with and they were fabulous! Thanks for your insight, enjoy your ride! 😉 We’ll be twinning! Take care!

Stacyg

Reaction score
@Stacyg I contacted Freehold and they won’t even take a deposit! Unreal! BUT, went to another dealer someone else bought from and had a great experience with and they were fabulous! Thanks for your insight, enjoy your ride! 😉 We’ll be twinning! Take care!
That’s crazy if they are getting the car why wouldn’t they hold it for you unless it was sold already sold. Sansone did run my credit first then took the deposit guess every dealer is different. Did they say how long it would take ? You will love the truck and it’s worth the wait! My original order was placed 9/16. I started getting impatient in December so I started with the spread sheet then.

SiouxD

Reaction score
That’s crazy if they are getting the car why wouldn’t they hold it for you unless it was sold already sold. Sansone did run my credit first then took the deposit guess every dealer is different. Did they say how long it would take ? You will love the truck and it’s worth the wait! My original order was placed 9/16. I started getting impatient in December so I started with the spread sheet then.
I know it is nuts! Another dealer in Pa had a $3900 mark up! We might get lucky on time, they had one in the queue same as what we wanted that was not a customer order. Hoping they can add our additional accessories as part of that allocation. We’ll see. Worst case they said 9-11 weeks.

GaDawg

Reaction score
I know it is nuts! Another dealer in Pa had a $3900 mark up! We might get lucky on time, they had one in the queue same as what we wanted that was not a customer order. Hoping they can add our additional accessories as part of that allocation. We’ll see. Worst case they said 9-11 weeks.
So what are your thoughts are floors mats? (that's what this thread was for. :) You'll love the car once you get it, we do! Just takes patience or persistence.