Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Unlocking all doors with the button on the handle

thisismn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got my Telluride a few days ago. I've messed around with the settings a bit, but didn't see anything that was obvious on how to change the settings for door handle lock\unlock. Currently, with fob in pocket, if you touch the driver's side door handle button it will only unlock the drive's side. If I price it twice, it unlocks then locks. What I'm looking for is an option to either set it so that one press unlocks all doors or a double press unlocks all doors.

Has anyone found a way to do this?
Thanks,
-Mark

thisismn

Reaction score
I must have messed it up when trying. I found it in the manual, a double press within a four second time span will unlock all doors.

cliffnerd5

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I think there is a setting in the dash computer about 'two press unlock' or something. Turning that off might have done it.

plutoridge

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Click the MODE button on your steering wheel and go to User Settings -> DOOR settings ->Two Press Unlock
Off: Two press unlock function will be deactivated i.e. all doors will unlock when you press the Unlock button or press Unlock button on keyfob
On: Only driver door will unlock on first press. All doors will unlock when when you press the Unlock button (or press Unlock button on keyfob) again within 4 seconds.

Hope this helps.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jeffo65

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
It is a safety feature. This way if a single person is getting into the car, only the drivers door will unlock, thus eliminating the possibility of someone (bad guy) entering the vehicle through one of the other doors.

ernysan

Reaction score
It is a safety feature. This way if a single person is getting into the car, only the drivers door will unlock, thus eliminating the possibility of someone (bad guy) entering the vehicle through one of the other doors.
FU@# bad guys trying to get OUR TELLURIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))