Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Unlocking all doors with the button on the handle

thisismn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got my Telluride a few days ago. I've messed around with the settings a bit, but didn't see anything that was obvious on how to change the settings for door handle lock\unlock. Currently, with fob in pocket, if you touch the driver's side door handle button it will only unlock the drive's side. If I price it twice, it unlocks then locks. What I'm looking for is an option to either set it so that one press unlocks all doors or a double press unlocks all doors.

Has anyone found a way to do this?
Thanks,
-Mark

thisismn

Reaction score
I must have messed it up when trying. I found it in the manual, a double press within a four second time span will unlock all doors.

plutoridge

Reaction score
Click the MODE button on your steering wheel and go to User Settings -> DOOR settings ->Two Press Unlock
Off: Two press unlock function will be deactivated i.e. all doors will unlock when you press the Unlock button or press Unlock button on keyfob
On: Only driver door will unlock on first press. All doors will unlock when when you press the Unlock button (or press Unlock button on keyfob) again within 4 seconds.

Hope this helps.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.