Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Updated Available Inventory

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

hltnhd74

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new at looking at these stickers... when looking at the SX sticker, is the interior black as it says in the top left or butterscotch as it says in the details?

Ozkia

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
We had 2 arrive today.....and they both sold within hours..

I will keep you posted

Mbocach

Reaction score
Can you help me look up ETA for 5XYP5DHC5LG024685 please?
No worries on looking up my VIN, my Telluride finally was delivered to the dealer on Monday morning and I picked it up on Monday afternoon. The vehicle was “lost” between GA & So Cal for almost 2 weeks! The dealer kept telling me “it’ll be here tomorrow” but it never showed. According to my salesperson, Kia of Irvine had 7 customers waiting on delayed Tellurides. They contacted the district manager who told them that the cars would finally arrive and be off loaded from the train on Sunday night to arrive at the showroom on Monday. I wasn’t holding my breath but it worked out exactly as promised.