No soliciting permitted.

US Order of Canadian Cargo Liner Mat, Part S9H12-AP000

Ezradaddy

Reaction score
I cross posted this on the FB group, but for those interested in getting the Canadian Telluride cargo trunk liner mat here in the US, we are coordinating bulk orders for the mat (part #S9H12-AP000) for some U.S. metro areas where there is strong interest. When there are 10 folks in close enough zip code proximity we will email to discuss placing the orders at the few Canadian dealers who have agreed to ship in bulk to one US address and provide a decent discount. It will be around $230 USD delivered to you with the discount, tax, and shipping, which is a deal as others have been paying $330 USD to get these from Canada. If interested sign up here: Kia Telluride - 60/40 Cargo Mat Interest Form

Also, they are backordered in Canada so once the order is placed, it will be about 4-6 weeks.

Attachments

• 00007029_primary.png
    00007029_primary.png
    336 KB · Views: 97

Ezradaddy

Reaction score
If folks are interested and haven't responded yet, please do. Here is the current map of interest, looking for 10 orders in a given area to make this work, a few locations are just a few folks shy of ordering 10.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 3.09.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 3.09.58 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
I cross posted this on the FB group, but for those interested in getting the Canadian Telluride cargo trunk liner mat here in the US, we are coordinating bulk orders for the mat (part #S9H12-AP000) for some U.S. metro areas where there is strong interest. When there are 10 folks in close enough zip code proximity we will email to discuss placing the orders at the few Canadian dealers who have agreed to ship in bulk to one US address and provide a decent discount. It will be around $230 USD delivered to you with the discount, tax, and shipping, which is a deal as others have been paying $330 USD to get these from Canada. If interested sign up here: Kia Telluride - 60/40 Cargo Mat Interest Form

Also, they are backordered in Canada so once the order is placed, it will be about 4-6 weeks.

People are actually paying $330 USD for these? 🤯

💵💵💵🔜🔥

Ezradaddy

Reaction score
People are actually paying $330 USD for these? 🤯

💵💵💵🔜🔥
A ton of folks in Canada are buying them for MSRP, 274 CAD and they're mostly sold out. And yes, there is a lot of US interest as well, but folks have been paying around $330 to buy and ship 1 at a time, we can get that down to $220-230 with orders of 10.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
A ton of folks in Canada are buying them for MSRP, 274 CAD and they're mostly sold out. And yes, there is a lot of US interest as well, but folks have been paying around $330 to buy and ship 1 at a time, we can get that down to $220-230 with orders of 10.

Any possibility to get them down to $160-180 with a massive order, and people can chip-in for someone to bring them across the CAN/US border, maybe through North Dakota or at another friendly point for crossing the border, or is that a bridge too far? :)

Ezradaddy

Reaction score
Any possibility to get them down to $160-180 with a massive order, and people can chip-in for someone bring them in through North Dakota or another crossing, or is that a bridge too far? :)
The lowest the Canadian dealers have quoted me is $175, excluding Canadian sales tax and shipping, so I guess if someone picked them up and brought them over maybe, but they'd still need to be shipped to all the folks around the US and they are bulky but not heavy (the box for it is about 24"x30"x6" and 6 lbs).

401dixiekia

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
The lowest the Canadian dealers have quoted me is $175, excluding Canadian sales tax and shipping, so I guess if someone picked them up and brought them over maybe, but they'd still need to be shipped to all the folks around the US and they are bulky but not heavy (the box for it is about 24"x30"x6" and 6 lbs).
Are you sure it is for $175 because that is considerably lower than our cost.

Let me know if you would like to coordinate a bulk order.

DownToThis

Reaction score
If folks are interested and haven't responded yet, please do. Here is the current map of interest, looking for 10 orders in a given area to make this work, a few locations are just a few folks shy of ordering 10.
Any updates? I'm interested and in Maryland (signed up via the link earlier)

Sslau6dm

Reaction score

Just signed up on the form. Any updates on this?

Ezradaddy

Reaction score
Just signed up on the form. Any updates on this?
Orders have been placed for the DC area and Southern California. Texas and Florida are the other 2 areas where there might be enough interest, but not enough to order yet.

Sslau6dm

Reaction score
Orders have been placed for the DC area and Southern California. Texas and Florida are the other 2 areas where there might be enough interest, but not enough to order yet.
i live just ourside DC. are they all spoken for in this area or could i possibly get one?

Mlealex

Reaction score
I just filled out a form as an interested member in Texas... is there still not enough interest?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Nightsky93

Reaction score
I just filled out a form as an interested member in Texas... is there still not enough interest?

In case that’s died off for interest there’s a Canadian dealership selling that cargo mat and average shipping is around $55 to the us so you could contact to check in on that if the group buy is not getting traction. Check the thread below