No soliciting permitted.

Use of a connected Cell Phone in a Telluride

BubCam

Bub
Reaction score
I have not seen or found anything that talks to how good or bad the use of a connected cell phone calls are in a Telluride. Can you hear the person you are talking with or can they hear you. How good is it?

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
They can hear fine and the volume is adjustable so you can hear them, it goes pretty loud if that's what you want.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I think its very good. I had a 2013 Ford Fusion before and my wife always complained she couldn't hear me well- she likes to complain and gets irrated easily lol. So I usually kept it off.
Now with the Telluride she almost doesn't even know I am on bluteooth. I have never had anyone complain they cant hear me, so I think the mic is very good. I have no issues hearing them either. So I am very happy with it! I always have it on now.

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
In James Earl Jones Voice, "A mobile phone is no good, unless the call goes through."

Tellthemride

Reaction score
I made calls from the Telly and received calls when my wife calls me from the Telly. Quality was good in both scenarios.

Microphone in the car does pick up background noise when hands brush against the steering wheel on turns though. FYI. So I could always tell when she was making turns. Aside from the fact I could hear the turn signals. šŸ˜

hornet7

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but could anyone speak to the quality of sound from someone speaking from the passenger seat. In my wife's 2018 Murano whoever we were speaking to on the phone could just barely hear whoever was in the passenger seat. From pictures it looks like there is a microphone on the passenger side but I would love someone's first hand experience. We have a 2022 SX NF P on order.

Thanks!

Tellthemride

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but could anyone speak to the quality of sound from someone speaking from the passenger seat. In my wife's 2018 Murano whoever we were speaking to on the phone could just barely hear whoever was in the passenger seat. From pictures it looks like there is a microphone on the passenger side but I would love someone's first hand experience. We have a 2022 SX NF P on order.

Thanks!
Only microphones are the ones by the map lights in the 1st row I think.

A0397253-8337-4702-81D2-5D22FFEE332D.jpeg

Definitely not these motion sensors in the 2nd/3rd row if that is what you are asking.

1626766851489-jpeg.20676

hornet7

Reaction score
Only microphones are the ones by the map lights in the 1st row I think.

View attachment 20715

Definitely not these motion sensors in the 2nd/3rd row if that is what you are asking.

1626766851489-jpeg.20676
No just the front passenger was what I was wondering. Thank you for the answer. Her Murano only has one mic for the driver and I have to repeat anything she says from the passenger seat to the person on the the other end of the phone call. Thanks!!

gman1868

The name is... Dumas.
Reaction score
I the front it's excellent.