Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

UVO overPRICEed

ernysan

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thank you Check the overpricing only to lock/unlock and start engine mmhhhhh what you think will you pay???? Witch option fits to you????

UVO FARE.png

JYU

Reaction score
The Care package is useless for me, Plus package and Ultimate packages are way overpriced. I think I'll just go with the freebie for 5 years and then delete the app from my cell phone.

ernysan

Reaction score
I don't have a BIG mansion so I can go out and start my Telly before I leave will not pay a penny for that app

jazzyone

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The Care package is useless for me, Plus package and Ultimate packages are way overpriced. I think I'll just go with the freebie for 5 years and then delete the app from my cell phone.
Why so they can track everywhere you go, how much mileage you’ve put on and incessantly remind you that you missed a service interval by 10 miles?

I’m planning to disable the LTE modem after the “free” period is over.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!