You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Vibration

Frankenmoose

Reaction score
I’ve never encountered the issue. I drive at highway speeds 2 hours a day for work and the only vibration I get is from the LKA.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
No. These things are silky smooth. Any vibration you feel should be checked. Anything noteworthy about the pavement you’re on? Is it newly paved or concrete or anything?

Albert Ruiz

Reaction score
No. These things are silky smooth. Any vibration you feel should be checked. Anything noteworthy about the pavement you’re on? Is it newly paved or concrete or anything?
5&1/2 hr drive to Gulf Coast yesterday. It would Vibrate right at 70 and fade away when you went faster. I will check the tire pressure this morning. I know the tires are filled with N2, if the pressure is low can I just add air or does it have to be N2?

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
5&1/2 hr drive to Gulf Coast yesterday. It would Vibrate right at 70 and fade away when you went faster. I will check the tire pressure this morning. I know the tires are filled with N2, if the pressure is low can I just add air or does it have to be N2?
No, good Ole air will be fine, it's 78% Nitrogen anyway.

Albert Ruiz

Reaction score
Just ck’d pressure in my tires. They are all at 35psi. I guess when we get back from the Gulf I will be taking it to the Dealership so they can look at it.
It feels like it’s coming from the drivetrain. To me it kind of feels like a very mild drive shaft vibration.
Other than that we luv the way this vehicle rides and handles. Hopefully it will be a quick fix.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Just ck’d pressure in my tires. They are all at 35psi. I guess when we get back from the Gulf I will be taking it to the Dealership so they can look at it.
It feels like it’s coming from the drivetrain. To me it kind of feels like a very mild drive shaft vibration.
Other than that we luv the way this vehicle rides and handles. Hopefully it will be a quick fix.
Let us know what the issue was.

mrmac

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If you feel the shaking in the steering wheel, a front tire is out of balance. If you feel it mostly in your seat, it's a rear tire. There is nothing else that will only cause vibration that changes with speed. Depending on how much weight it is off will determine the amount of vibration.

Schwinn

Reaction score
I noticed it in mine, too. Then today I was taking a customer for a test drive in an SX, they mentioned they could feel a "shimmy". I'm going to take mine out for a good long drive tomorrow, and see if I can narrow it down.