Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Vibration

CincyTech

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’d like to suggest that all (9) people with this issue list their specific trim, factory tow pkg installed or not, build date from their door jam sticker, and city/state.

Example:
Trim, SX/P AWD
Factory tow with self leveling rear
Build, June 2019
San Clemente, CA

If this problem persists/grows to others, we can easily create a google doc that can be updated in real-time to share with Kia for analytics and faster remedy.
From what I see so far, we have 10 people in this forum who have actually said they have the same problem. All have AWD. I am not sure about user G-733156 so I have not counted that person and user ironraptor4 has a FWD, but it does not sound like that user has the same problem that the rest of us have, so I did not count it.

My data:
Trim, SX AWD
No factory tow
Build, May 20, 2019
Purchased in Louisville, KY - It now lives in my garage in Cincinnati.

Albert Ruiz

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’d like to suggest that all (9) people with this issue list their specific trim, factory tow pkg installed or not, build date from their door jam sticker, and city/state.

Example:
Trim, SX/P AWD
Factory tow with self leveling rear
Build, June 2019
San Clemente, CA

If this problem persists/grows to others, we can easily create a google doc that can be updated in real-time to share with Kia for analytics and faster remedy.
Trim-SX AWD
Build Date-5/22
Fayetteville, Ga

LXS4Ross

Reaction score
SX-P AWD
Build Date : 5/20/19
No factory tow package
Estero, Florida

Would you look at that...the build dates look pretty similar. That could be another common denominator.

martyfrost

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
SX-P AWD
Build Date : 5/20/19
No factory tow package
Estero, Florida

Would you look at that...the build dates look pretty similar. That could be another common denominator.
Indeed, it is interesting. Hopefully we will get the others to list so that we can get a bigger picture to evaluate.

JonFar111

Reaction score
Wonder if it has to do with the 20's on your SX's? I have an EX with 18" wheels and have not noticed it. That said, think I'll go out and take a drive in the 65-70 MPH range. We're doing a 3,000-4,000 mile trip in several weeks. Will be a very unhappy camper if my new toy has wiggles, noises, shakes or anything else.

JonFar111

Reaction score
Wonder if it has to do with the 20's on your SX's? I have an EX with 18" wheels and have not noticed it. That said, think I'll go out and take a drive in the 65-70 MPH range. We're doing a 3,000-4,000 mile trip in several weeks. Will be a very unhappy camper if my new toy has wiggles, noises, shakes or anything else.
Took the EX out just now. It's 92 degrees. Cold tire pressure 33 (nitrogen). They got up to 35 while driving. Did 50, 60, 70, 75 and 80. NO SHIMMY OR SHAKES OR VIBRATIONS OF ANY SORT.
Did have a really SLIGHT whistle near the driver-side window. Thinking that may be a line from the paint protection.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!