Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Want One! Advice....

TelluCam

Reaction score
Hey folks...
We've been to our local dealer a few times now and things are heating up! I really like the design of the Telluride but would love to hear what you think..??
We're looking at a Moss Green (is this most popular color) SX AWD... with the brown leather..? They don't have one in stock with brown leather so love to get your thoughts there... And thoughts on everything about it!!! Thanks folks

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey folks...
We've been to our local dealer a few times now and things are heating up! I really like the design of the Telluride but would love to hear what you think..??
We're looking at a Moss Green (is this most popular color) SX AWD... with the brown leather..? They don't have one in stock with brown leather so love to get your thoughts there... And thoughts on everything about it!!! Thanks folks
Just go ahead and order... you'll be happy! There are many pictures on this forum of your preferred color combo.

LennyP

Reaction score
We also órdered the exact sale color combination of Moss Green and brown interior. Paíd list + $1,000.
Told it Will be 4 -6 months wait

LennyP

Reaction score
Only concern i have are the problem windshield wipers. Same problem with the Telluride and Palisade: there Is no way to Lift the blades to remove snow and ice. Arms are going to snap and break at the worst Time.

Anyone want to Chime in with a Solution other than using metal shears to cut the hood back?

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Only concern i have are the problem windshield wipers. Same problem with the Telluride and Palisade: there Is no way to Lift the blades to remove snow and ice. Arms are going to snap and break at the worst Time.

Anyone want to Chime in with a Solution other than using metal shears to cut the hood back?
Think you have to use procedure in the manual 7-27
To inspect or replace the windshield wiper blades and to prevent damaging the hood, move the windshield wiper blades to the service position as follows;
􏰀After turning off the engine, move the wiper switch to the single wiping (MIST) position within 20 seconds and hold the switch more than 2 seconds until the wiper blade is in the fully up position.

Then you can lift them

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Yes, search Kia Wiper Service Mode on You Tube for a video. Will probably have to run defroster anyway for a bit if it has been parked outside. Or maybe put them in this mode before parking outside for the night so you can get to them in the morning.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

Move to Florida? Hmmm I'll need to look into this. Thanks for the heads up.