No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

We Sell Discounted

JohnnyTelluride

Reaction score
Zero Dealer Mark Up. Costco Member? Let's Order One For You Today. We Ship Nationwide. Better Yet...Fly In And Drive Home!
Hello Jason, I am a Costco member and would like to buy a White SX with the dune Nappa, AWD, Towing Package, SX Prestige Package, Cargo Cover, Carpeted Floor Mats, Cross Bars, Interior Light Kit,
Mudguard Kit and Wheel Locks. Can we make this happen without me having to come there? And what timeframe are we looking at. I am currently in Northern Illinois but am moving to the Knoxville area in Tennessee. I would probably fly to Pick it up but out of curiosity what would it take to have the car delivered to the Knoxville area? Regards, John

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Hello Jason, I am a Costco member and would like to buy a White SX with the dune Nappa, AWD, Towing Package, SX Prestige Package, Cargo Cover, Carpeted Floor Mats, Cross Bars, Interior Light Kit,
Mudguard Kit and Wheel Locks. Can we make this happen without me having to come there? And what timeframe are we looking at. I am currently in Northern Illinois but am moving to the Knoxville area in Tennessee. I would probably fly to Pick it up but out of curiosity what would it take to have the car delivered to the Knoxville area? Regards, John
Thank You for contacting us. This is what we do. No need to come to Muncie to order. Please msg me name/number and we will call you this morning.

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered from Kia of Muncie and did it all over the phone. They will text you updates as your order goes through the system. It's a very easy process and these guys and gals are easy to work with.

NREVANS

Reaction score
That's why I contacted them because of the Stinger forum..so I'm getting a Telluride from them at costco pricing..will have a 2.5 to 3 hour drive but worth it.
What did you buy, and what was your OTD price, more importantly, what was your Costco discount. Trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it to pay for a year of Costco membership.

teky929rr

Reaction score
Too bad I didn’t check here before buying last week. Great service @Jason Fox providing to the community. What other dealerships you guys have or affiliated with? Sorry but where’s Muncie?? 😂

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
This is the easiest way to see the Brands we carry. Our KIA store is about 35 minutes outside of Indianapolis, IN.

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What did you buy, and what was your OTD price, more importantly, what was your Costco discount. Trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it to pay for a year of Costco membership.
I ordered an SXP Moss/black with no extras. I don't have an OTD price as we don't know what the Kia discounts will be at the time it comes in (date of 10/15) It was around $1500 off of MSRP with the Costco discount so it is worth the $60 membership fee.