No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Weather tech floor mats

Cdog

Reaction score
Hi. It’s been 3 weeks now since we picked up our 7 passenger dark moss Telluride from Edmonton. It’s Awesome. We are now looking for Weather tech floor mats and we are not having any luck. Weather tech is just showing for a 8 passenger Telluride. Hope someone can help us out with some info. Thanks for your time.

Glennboi

Reaction score
Hi. It’s been 3 weeks now since we picked up our 7 passenger dark moss Telluride from Edmonton. It’s Awesome. We are now looking for Weather tech floor mats and we are not having any luck. Weather tech is just showing for a 8 passenger Telluride. Hope someone can help us out with some info. Thanks for your time.
Does this doesn't work with?

ColMo

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I contacted WeatherTech - got email & photos - for 7 seat Telluride

Thank you for contacting Weathertech.

The 3rd row liner does cover the area between the 2nd row bucket seats. I have attached some photos of the liner to show the fit. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you
Brian Spencer

Customer Service Representative

bspencer@weathertech.com

1-800-441-6287 ext 7497
35DFC1FD-4F26-431B-866A-AA9621C9F17A.jpeg0870EF05-41AD-4748-A705-781A43020560.jpegFA2CD3CE-9971-459F-9AAB-A11FFE5DACD2.jpeg

Tellurowe

Reaction score
I ordered directly from weathertech and can confirm it fits with the 7 seater.

BrettN

Reaction score
Our Grey/Black 7 Passenger EX Telluride is scheduled to arrive later this week, I am considering getting the 1st through 3rd row WeatherTech Floor Liners.

So I am curious about how people who have had them for a few months feel about them now.
Is there anything that annoys you about them?
I've always bought the manufacturer's all-weather mats, so I'd love to hear how people feel about these.

I was also looking at the official 2nd/3rd row folding cargo liner, but the few reviews I did find were not terribly favorable, so I may just skip that.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

blitt

Reaction score
Just a suggestion.....check out "Tuxmat"...google that one! I just received my set for my incoming SX.............have always done Weathertech before, but these have a completely different feel and look.......hope they have the quality!

Jko3b1

Reaction score
I ordered them and the mats fit a 7 seat Telluride with second row bucket seats.

Lefty556

Reaction score
Just a suggestion.....check out "Tuxmat"...google that one! I just received my set for my incoming SX.............have always done Weathertech before, but these have a completely different feel and look.......hope they have the quality!
Got my tuxs week. A little bit of planning on where to out those clips, but they are awesome. I think I used 3 clips front and 2 clips back.

BrettN

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, after reading the reviews of both, I ended up ordering the Weathertechs today.
Was holding out for a better Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, current promotion is terrible.

blitt

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, after reading the reviews of both, I ended up ordering the Weathertechs today.
Was holding out for a better Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, current promotion is terrible.
There will never be an issue with Weathertech that is for sure!