No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Weathertech liners and tough pro cargo

sjessup2

Reaction score
My telluride came in today! SWP SX AWD black interior, build date 10/08/19. Earlier than expected. I'm looking to see if anyone has a discount code or free shipping for weathertech liners or the tough pro cargo mat. Any information is appreciated. Thank you

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I just got the full Weather Tech mats for my SXP. I know they cost a bit more but... if and when you go to sell your T-Ride... it does protect the floor better than the less expensive ones.. And that could be a "selling/trade in value issue" Maybe enough to cover the initial cost. Your choice...

Gtrahan

Reaction score
Weather tech all the way!

JCzoom

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like Weather Tech still hasn't come out with the all-weather mats, just the liners which are really rigid and slippery. I went with the KIA all weather mats which are pretty good. I'll replace them in a few years with the all-weather Weather Tech. (they should be available by then). Also, just installed the KIA mudguards on the wifes SX. They are somewhat small, look good, and do keep some amount of dirt from flying up on the sides of the vehicle. I'm, happy with them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I like the liners as they're no problem with spills a mud going over the sides...the All-Weather are flat and rely on the ridges to hold the "crap"... Haven't noticed so much slipperiness with the inserts that can't be acceptable. If you need none slip ...either a set of cheap all-weathers IN the insert or stick-on Bathtub DUCKIES to keep from slipping... Just my thoughts

bogie

Reaction score
Looks like Weather Tech still hasn't come out with the all-weather mats, just the liners which are really rigid and slippery.
Rigid - I agree... but they have enough texturing to not be slippery wearing tennis shoes, boat shoes, sandals, cowboy boots or bare foot... for me anyway.

@sjessup2 - one thing to think about - if you go with the 'behind the 2nd row' cargo mat - what do ya do with it when you want to use the 3rd row... I originally got the WeatherTech behind the 2nd row' cargo liner, but immediately upon install realized it didn't fold at all, making use of the third row difficult at best.

Picked up a generic, trim-able, rubber cargo mat for $20 that solves my issue with the '3rd row folded down most of the time, but not always'... then got the behind 3rd row WeatherTech .

This $20 (less 11% :cool:) solution will end up fitting perfect (once I carefully trim it :eek:), and can be easily rolled up and stowed in the underfloor compartment when the 3rd row is up...

Menard's SKU 261-7167 - or google the UPC 077341136408...

1571163638627.png

Perhaps the Tough Pro can fold enough to make it work; probably could roll up and fit into the underfloor compartment, but then no protection for behind the 3rd row... FWIW

I like the Tough Pro mat for the third row seating floor, since that will be rarely used in my case...

Grim1

Reaction score
If any Canadians on here, partsengine.ca has the maxpider 3d mats, 1st, 2nd and third row on sale for $230 plus tax (for all three). Weathertech wants $389 plus tax

Konstantin

Reaction score
Just got my cargo liner delivered and I love it. Fits perfectly and looks like it will catch all the melting snow here in Canada. Price is Canadian dollars and shipping was free.
We got first and second row mats from a dealer for free as they installed "winter package" that I didn't want to pay for so they discounted it to nil.
I def recommend WeatherTech. Looks like great quality and design.

Attachments