Welcome to our KIA Telluride community!

We're so glad you found us! Please take a moment to register. We'd LOVE to have you!

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

What changes do you want to see for the Telluride before it's released?

• Admin

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Well! We know all about the features included in various trim levels of the KIA Telluride. If you don't, you have some reading to do. So, with that being said, what changes would you like to see? What's a deal-breaker that may or will prevent you from buying a Telluride?

MrLatte

Reaction score
I don't see paddle shifters in the interior shots. Not a deal-breaker but they're fun to use for down-shifting. Also, wireless Apple CarPlay would be nice.

Destrukt

Reaction score
I would like a “black out / smoke” version where they black/smoke out the emblems, chromes, and anything else not black besides the color of your vehicle. Would be cool if they added it as an option to the S version.

• Admin

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see paddle shifters in the interior shots. Not a deal-breaker but they're fun to use for down-shifting. Also, wireless Apple CarPlay would be nice.
I have a feeling wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are built into the system - and that once they're fully available - KIA will open up the option...

I would like a “black out / smoke” version where they black/smoke out the emblems, chromes, and anything else not black besides the color of your vehicle. Would be cool if they added it as an option to the S version.
I could see them doing this with a sport version of the Telluride. If not, I'm sure there will be a nice-sized aftermarket!

Destrukt

Reaction score
I have a feeling wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are built into the system - and that once they're fully available - KIA will open up the option...

I could see them doing this with a sport version of the Telluride. If not, I'm sure there will be a nice-sized aftermarket!
I’m very attracted to this platform because of the anticipated aftermarket. Would like to build a sport one into a rugged, small lift, off-road wheels and tires w/ wide offset, wide fender flares, and blacked out exterior.

Something like this that Toyota already offers from the lot

Attachments

• Admin

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m very attracted to this platform because of the anticipated aftermarket. Would like to build a sport one into a rugged, small lift, off-road wheels and tires w/ wide offset, wide fender flares, and blacked out exterior.

Something like this that Toyota already offers from the lot
I'm highly confident that you'll be able to build the Telluride into exactly what you're looking for...

SBPC20

Reaction score
Not sure if the “sports shifter” would be paddle shifters or just another selection on the gear selector?

Attachments

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Homelink only available on the SX trim???? Not good
Homelink is definitely one of those features people expect in pretty much any automobile these days. Perhaps it's just standard in the SX and an addable feature/option in the other trims...

critrider

Reaction score
Homelink is definitely one of those features people expect in pretty much any automobile these days. Perhaps it's just standard in the SX and an addable feature/option in the other trims...
Yea it shows as not available but pretty likely it will be an option. It probably is best to wait till the Telluride build link is available to see what will be available, like Homelink , hitch, and so on. Homelink and a Hitch are optional on every Sorento build.

ucinn

Reaction score
Would like to see AWD available on all trims like in their other SUV's. Not a deal breaker for me since I would want the top trim anyway, but could turn many away.

ucinn

Reaction score
Good to know.. in the initial versions it only showed AWD available as the premiere option on the SX...hmmm... might have to reconsider which one to get now.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.