No soliciting permitted.

What color interior?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I go today to place my order. I was originally set on GWP with butterscotch interior but now second guessing it and thinking I should get the light grey
Thoughts and pictures would be great!
I have beige interior in my car now and it’s hasn’t stayed as clean as I thought it would have over the years!

NDBlackEX

Reaction score
I very much dislike the gray half dash that comes with the gray interior. It looks so cheap in person. All the cheaper plastic is more obvious with the gray. I drove a demo with 1,000 miles on it and I know tons of people were in it but the gray part of the dash looked really dirty. Particularly the center console area.

I like the gray seats but it should come with a full black dash.

DarkMossJustin

Reaction score
Hey guys! I go today to place my order. I was originally set on GWP with butterscotch interior but now second guessing it and thinking I should get the light grey
Thoughts and pictures would be great!
I have beige interior in my car now and it’s hasn’t stayed as clean as I thought it would have over the years!

Have you considered Dune Brown Nappa Leather seats?

Reaction score

I’m not doing the prestige package so the dune brown isn’t an option for me 😢

Reaction score
I very much dislike the gray half dash that comes with the gray interior. It looks so cheap in person. All the cheaper plastic is more obvious with the gray. I drove a demo with 1,000 miles on it and I know tons of people were in it but the gray part of the dash looked really dirty. Particularly the center console area.

I ended up going with the butterscotch after finding some more pictures of it! :)

PittPa

Reaction score

Your not referring to "Dune to the moon" are you? ;) :p I would do my best to steer clear of black unless your a diehard black interior guy.

proach33

Reaction score
Your not referring to "Dune to the moon" are you? ;) :p I would do my best to steer clear of black unless your a diehard black interior guy.
Whats wrong with the black? Literally just ordered the black

tellmont

Reaction score
It's probably been said, but the grey is practically white and will show dirt the easiest/most of all the interior colors.

PittPa

Reaction score
For personal car, black is fine. I've had it in basically every BMW sedan I've owned. When you bring in others, kids, sports they play, etc it just needs constant attention.

NDBlackEX

Reaction score
I've got black, wanted Dune but didn't want to spend the money and they weren't as good looking in person as they were on the website.
I had my car for about two weeks and one day, out of the blue I thought, I really like this interior. I'm not missing the Dune like I thought I would. Now, would I get the black nappa... Heck no! I'd go Dune if I were getting prestige.

proach33

Reaction score
I've got black, wanted Dune but didn't want to spend the money and they weren't as good looking in person as they were on the website.
I had my car for about two weeks and one day, out of the blue I thought, I really like this interior. I'm not missing the Dune like I thought I would. Now, would I get the black nappa... Heck no! I'd go Dune if I were getting prestige.
exactly why i ordered black

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

Na, black interiors got the hey look I’m a cheap rental beater vibe. Light grey is one of the more airy and classy colors in my not so humble opinion.

NDBlackEX

Reaction score
Na, black interiors got the hey look I’m a cheap rental beater vibe. Light grey is one of the more airy and classy colors in my not so humble opinion.
I like grey seats but that bottom gray top black dash is a total design fail. I think it would be better if it were a bit deeper of a gray but it's almost got a white tint. It's too light. Accentuates the cheaper plastics.

arattle

Solutions
Reaction score
I disagree. Black interiors are generally the default; but that doesn't make them cheap or look "rental". Maybe a 20 year old faded black cloth interior looks cheap, but a nicely stitched black nappa in the Telluride will look great for years to come. That being said, gray looks great, brown is even better if integrated tastefully.

PittPa

Reaction score
Black is a mixed bag for sure. My old MDX has a beige interior including the carpets. After 20 years it was hopeless.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ElkRiverTN

Reaction score
Ordering in the morning. Considering a wolf gray + nightfall + prestige with dune brown Napa interior. Has anyone seen that combo in person?

Get your luxury badges right here in the Telluride forum store
Kia Telluride Clubs
Protect your vehicle from code scanners