Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

What did you do to your Kia Telluride today?

SBPC20

Reaction score
Yeah I like changing stuff but minor stuff..
I own a powder coat shop so I’ll change the wheel color for sure and anything else that’s metal I can pull off without effecting warranty

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
If you change the badges, which design will you go with?
What are the options? If available, I would prefer the badges to be TELLURIDE instead of KIA. I would probably go with a gun metal grey logo on black. Very subtle, but I think it would look good with the SX black wheels and dark grill. I would do the same on the front, back, wheel center caps and steering wheel.

If I was to get a Telluride, I would have the dealership remove the "TELLURIDE" letters off the hood. That way the paint protection film could go on correctly. I most likely would also remove the lettering from the back, to me that seems like a place for dust/dirt/road grime to build up.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the options? If available, I would prefer the badges to be TELLURIDE instead of KIA. I would probably go with a gun metal grey logo on black. Very subtle, but I think it would look good with the SX black wheels and dark grill. I would do the same on the front, back, wheel center caps and steering wheel.

If I was to get a Telluride, I would have the dealership remove the "TELLURIDE" letters off the hood. That way the paint protection film could go on correctly. I most likely would also remove the lettering from the back, to me that seems like a place for dust/dirt/road grime to build up.
So something kinda sorta similar to this (linked) with TELLURIDE as the text in the proper font?

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score

zhelder

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I would leave it the way it s. I like the kia badges and love the telluride across the hood and liftgate.
I agree. There’s nothing wrong with the Kia logo. If we all complain about it, Kyundai will spend $5 mil redesigning it and we’ll be looking at a $51,000 Telluride SX Prestige for MY 2022.

Dandy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I personally would remove all the Telluride text and replace the ovals, wheel caps with Telluride if available. If I had a Range Rover I would remove the lettering just as I did on my Flex. I think the lettering like that looks tacky, kind of like having a decal on you windshield that says “PONTIAC” or what ever you make and model was in the 80s and 90s. I also believe they will be a place to dirt and grime to build up. Those letters prevent paint protection from going on the hood and are difficult to detail around. Can you tell I am not a fan 😉

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I personally would remove all the Telluride text and replace the ovals, wheel caps with Telluride if available. If I had a Range Rover I would remove the lettering just as I did on my Flex. I think the lettering like that looks tacky, kind of like having a decal on you windshield that says “PONTIAC” or what ever you make and model was in the 80s and 90s. I also believe they will be a place to dirt and grime to build up. Those letters prevent paint protection from going on the hood and are difficult to detail around. Can you tell I am not a fan 😉
Yes, okay, understood. I know of one manufacturer working on an oval TELLURIDE emblem already - so I think we'll have them available here soon... :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.