Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

What did you do to your Kia Telluride today?

mdevaney

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
@mdevaney Do you know what kind of tint you are getting and darkness? I just pulled the trigger and did SpecTek CIR and overall I am happy with the film. However, I went 5% on the back side windows, 20% on the back glass and 30% (Texas Law) on the Front Side windows with the Clear Film on the windshield. The front windows look lighter now then when I just had the privacy glass and the window tint on the front and is my only complaint. I know what people do will vary by state but just getting input from others. It does great at blocking the heat but just not happy with the aesthetics of the front windows.
I did front two at 15 everything else 30. Not sure I think 3M. Law is 30 here but I don’t care.

Beeds

Reaction score
I'd try to find a way to have quad exhaust tips showing at the rear .. I saw a Hyundai Sonata yesterday that had quad exhaust tips that I'd say, looked just like the flared rectangle ones on the Telluride ... and the pair on the left were mirror images, meaning they flared to the left. Anybody else look into possibly finding a way to add quads ... If something like this didn,t work. I'd find a way to just add some nice looking round tipped quads.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd try to find a way to have quad exhaust tips showing at the rear .. I saw a Hyundai Sonata yesterday that had quad exhaust tips that I'd say, looked just like the flared rectangle ones on the Telluride ... and the pair on the left were mirror images, meaning they flared to the left. Anybody else look into possibly finding a way to add quads ... If something like this didn,t work. I'd find a way to just add some nice looking round tipped quads.
Like this?

Kwkwik

Reaction score
Any suggestions for removing Telluride letters from hood and lift gate...thinking about doing a plastidip job on them

Crossefire00

Reaction score
Any suggestions for removing Telluride letters from hood and lift gate...thinking about doing a plastidip job on them
Have you worked with Plastidip before? Are you dipping the letters or the hood and lift gate? Either way, you won't need to remove the letters. Plastidip releases at seams. It's really easy to work with. I'm thinking of blacking out the Telluride lettering on my hood and lift gate with it.

Kwkwik

Reaction score
Have you worked with Plastidip before? Are you dipping the letters or the hood and lift gate? Either way, you won't need to remove the letters. Plastidip releases at seams. It's really easy to work with. I'm thinking of blacking out the Telluride lettering on my hood and lift gate with it.
No...honesty this will be my first experience with plastidip. Was originally thinking about removing the letters on the hood then dip the ones on the liftgate. After seeing some pictures, think I'm just gonna leave the front ones, change the badges and dip all of them.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.