No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

What does top range Palisade have that top range Telluride doesnt have ?

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
and if you like remote 3rd row drop down and a paddle shifter... Personally I can have the 3rd row down by hand BEFORE the remote can and...I just DO NOT LIKE paddle shifters...now tthe remote start on the FOB... I WANT THAT on my T-Ride too. Using UVO is ok but..after a year...have to PAY.

raydog9379

Reaction score
Don't forget the wonky push button shift system. That and the look is a non-starter for me. Otherwise I'd have gone Palisade vs. waiting. But I guess that's prob. why there isn't as bad of a wait for the Palisade vs. the Telluride. I could walk into a dealer today and grab just about whatever Palisade I wanted. I see them stacked up there at one by my house. I hear to order one to your specifications can take a while though since someone told me they boat them over. But I would imagine you could dealer locate one and find what you want that way.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Let me know if we can help.

kane

Reaction score
Don't forget the wonky push button shift system. That and the look is a non-starter for me. Otherwise I'd have gone Palisade vs. waiting. But I guess that's prob. why there isn't as bad of a wait for the Palisade vs. the Telluride. I could walk into a dealer today and grab just about whatever Palisade I wanted. I see them stacked up there at one by my house. I hear to order one to your specifications can take a while though since someone told me they boat them over. But I would imagine you could dealer locate one and find what you want that way.
Some people are buying the Palisade because of that new gear system in all Hyundai models. Just a matter of personal preference. The instrument cluster is 12.5 inches in Palisade

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

alexdrums

Reaction score
The new Corvette has a push button shifter, but I believe to put it into drive you lift the Drive button up instead of pushing it.

This makes sense to me. In order to get an innate feel for a push button shifter, the buttons can’t all look and feel exactly the same.

Chuck4084

Reaction score
Just curious - after 1 year Telluride owners have to pay to continue the UVO subscription? We got 3 years of Bluelink which includes Connected Care, Remote Start and Guidence services with our Palisade. List price is $700 for all three services for three years. Not a reason to justify a Palisade over a Telluride but a nice perk.