Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

What have you done to your Telluride?

Digitalfirex

Reaction score
Rebadged, window tint, chrome delete (paint), powder coated stock wheels

Plan to : PPF, ceramic coating, TELLURIDE door plates 🤷🏼‍♀️, would love to eventually get an auto start in key fob.... and that’s about all I care about
That looks clean! Awesome! I would also change the light bulbs to LED tho.
👍🏼

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Someone else recommended that, I might, doesn’t really bother me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 but I also want to black out the tail lights.
I tried to smoke mine out with Vvivid air release tint. The shape of the tail lights make it very difficult. I used Vvivid vinyl to black out my front grill, and that was very easy. I tried to tail lights twice and had to remove it. I'm going to try one more time. The upper outer curve of the tail light is the tricky spot

515EX

Reaction score
I tried to smoke mine out with Vvivid air release tint. The shape of the tail lights make it very difficult. I used Vvivid vinyl to black out my front grill, and that was very easy. I tried to tail lights twice and had to remove it. I'm going to try one more time. The upper outer curve of the tail light is the tricky spot
I’ll be using vvivid smoke for my taillights as well. I would recommend looking up CK Wraps on YouTube. He’s got some great videos about applying the vvivid air release products and gives some really good pointers.

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I’ll be using vvivid smoke for my taillights as well. I would recommend looking up CK Wraps on YouTube. He’s got some great videos about applying the vvivid air release products and gives some really good pointers.
I have watched them 🤣. The gradual turn to 90° is the part I have had problems with. It looks great for 24 hours and then starts to peel back ever-so-slightly. I'm going to try to reapply it at a different angle and see if that helps.

515EX

Reaction score
I have watched them 🤣. The gradual turn to 90° is the part I have had problems with. It looks great for 24 hours and then starts to peel back ever-so-slightly. I'm going to try to reapply it at a different angle and see if that helps.
Yeah, that’s the part I’m most concerned about as well. Are you heating up the edges after you’ve got it in place and trimmed up? I think I’m going to start on the flat, rear part, heat up the film pretty well and then stretch it over the side. Hopefully it goes well lol. Let me know if the third times a charm for you and what you did to make it work. Luckily the stuff is fairly cheap.

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s the part I’m most concerned about as well. Are you heating up the edges after you’ve got it in place and trimmed up? I think I’m going to start on the flat, rear part, heat up the film pretty well and then stretch it over the side. Hopefully it goes well lol. Let me know if the third times a charm for you and what you did to make it work. Luckily the stuff is fairly cheap.
Yes, at $13 I don't mind sign three times. Yes I did heat it after it was in place. I just think my approach angle was all wrong. The Gators I'll report back after I try round 3 lol

fxroar

Reaction score
Rebadged all around. Steering, wheel caps (telluride), front and rear (vintage).

Also removed SX V6 and recycled the SX for the interior. Lastly LED license plate bulbs. Not sure why these were halogen..

Not much else really to do since car came with nice black set of 20s and tinted windows 😄

Attachments

Sakomag

Reaction score
Rebadged all around. Steering, wheel caps (telluride), front and rear (vintage).

Also removed SX V6 and recycled the SX for the interior. Lastly LED license plate bulbs. Not sure why these were halogen..

Not much else really to do since car came with nice black set of 20s and tinted windows 😄

Sakomag

Reaction score
We did the same as you. I also had a professional pin striper add a subtle pin stripe down the body line near the top of the door. We also had the brake calipers painted for a little more accent to the black wheels. Next week were taking it down to have the entire car Ceramic coated, its a 4 day process but will really enhance and protect the beautiful Moss Green color.

Attachments

Jdoebele

Reaction score
broad feet R22. bought directly from company at a discount over retailers. (brian@broadfeet.com)
tackled the installation myself as it is a new product and wasn't sure dealers or others had seen it before.
broad feet had some instructions and pics that were helpful. overall fit is good. overall a good product I'm satisfied.