No soliciting permitted.

What is the overall width of the Telluride with the side mirrors folded and unfolded?

kbc9

Reaction score
What is the overall width of the Telluride with the side mirrors folded and unfolded? I am trying to figure out if it will fit into my garage with another SUV side-by-side next to it.

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Much appreciated!!! 😁
I measured 78.5 inches wide with the side mirrors folded in and 89 inches with them out.

You can fold the mirrors in with the press of a button located above the door locks. It works at low speeds. I turn mine in when I park in my garage.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you also use the surround view monitor while parking in a garage? My garage is tight so need all the precision I can get.
Yes, it works great for that. There is a camera on the front grill that shows you the front view and the 360 view is shown simultaneously on the far right part of the screen. It’s a good setup. Very helpful for the garage.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I really wish my EX had surround view or at least front sensors :( my garage is tiny but fortunately the telluride still fits. The one thing is trying to get my 4 month into the car seat that’s on the driver side. It’s a little tight in my garage - but still doable. I didn’t realize I could fold the mirrors with that button , good to know

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I really wish my EX had surround view or at least front sensors :( my garage is tiny but fortunately the telluride still fits. The one thing is trying to get my 4 month into the car seat that’s on the driver side. It’s a little tight in my garage - but still doable. I didn’t realize I could fold the mirrors with that button , good to know
Yeah the surround view is the main reason I'm opting for SX