No soliciting permitted.

What vehicle did you trade in or move to to get a Telluride

lowpost50

Reaction score
I'm leaving a 2014 Jeep Cherokee

rbfromma

Reaction score
We will be trading our 2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring with 105K miles. It has been an excellent vehicle for the past 8 years. It is just time for a new car and the Telluride fits the bill perfectly.

JodiM

Reaction score
I am moving up from a leased Telluride LX (turns out I cannot live without dual zone control A/C and automatic seat/trunk) to the EX. Before that I had a Highlander. And before that, an Odyssey. The Highlander was a solid SUV, but just not something I was excited about. The Odyssey was an awesome minivan, but once my kids could open that back door by themselves, I happily ended my minivan days.

BasilFawlty

Reaction score
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe - Giving away to charity.

Mainfinger

Reaction score
2019 Hyundai Santa fe. Not giving it away to charity as I still owe 14000 on it. Getting out while the trade in equity is good 🥳🥳.

locorecto

Reaction score
My baby a 2008 Acura MDX @130K Miles. This SUV is SOLID, drives like a dream. Best car I have ever had. I have taken very good care of her and I wished I could keep her or give it to my kids but they are still too young. :cry: Will sell it to someone who takes good care of her since dealer will just try to give me a low-ball trade-in offer.

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

OrangeOtto

Reaction score
I'm leaving a 2014 Jeep Cherokee

If we end up getting one we will be replacing my wife's 2014 Jeep Cherokee. How do you like it compared to the Cherokee?

lowpost50

Reaction score
If we end up getting one we will be replacing my wife's 2014 Jeep Cherokee. How do you like it compared to the Cherokee?
the Telluride is way better than the jeep. Don't get me wrong my jeep has 150k miles and no problens other than normal wear and tear.
I will probably give it to my daughter when my new vehicle arrives. I love the new technology, the comfortable seating, the ride quality,
and it looks awesome inside and out.

Kwim

Reaction score
Sedona sxl 2019

MHOFF

Reaction score
Traded in my 2020 EX in Everlasting silver for a 2021 SX\P in Black Copper with Dune brown.

lowpost50

Reaction score
Traded in my 2020 EX in Everlasting silver for a 2021 SX\P in Black Copper with Dune brown.
Nice ride, why did you trade it in for the SX?

MHOFF

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I would really like the Telluride, so I purchased the EX. After 10 months I liked it so much that I decided that I wanted the extra amenities of the SX. I paid MSRP of $40,510 for the EX and got $38,400 for it as a trade. To me it was too good to pass up. I have no regrets and and am really enjoying the SX. By the way, I traded an Audi Q5 in for the the Telluride EX.

Taketime

Reaction score
I sold a 2005 4Runner Limited that was in excellent condition to get 2021 Telluride SX-P with tow. Enjoying it very much.

Ladybug1

Reaction score
2018 Toyota Sienna! Can’t wait to get my new ride!