No soliciting permitted.

Wheel Bolt Length?

victx87

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the Telluride wheel bolt length from the hub? I think I read it was 1.5". I'm just looking for an exact measurement if it's not too trouble as I don't own a Telly yet, but I'm planning something out.

S-Vibes

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the Telluride wheel bolt length from the hub? I think I read it was 1.5". I'm just looking for an exact measurement if it's not too trouble as I don't own a Telly yet, but I'm planning something out.
I'll check for you. I have to reinstall my wheel spacers because I forgot to add antiseize grease so I'll measure when I do.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

wcarlson40

Reaction score
Pics of vehicle with wheel spacers please!

S-Vibes

Reaction score
it's 1" from the hub.

Thanks. What size spacers did you use with which wheels? How much did you torque?
1" spacers all around. I torqued to 85 ft lbs

Pics of vehicle with wheel spacers please!
will post as soon as I wash the ride and clean the wheels