Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

wheels...

westcoastTelly

Reaction score
20x8.5 with 255/50 R20 35 offset. I purchased them through discount tire direct. It was the only place i could find that had the Telluride listed with 20in wheels.
I talked direct with Tirerack yesterday and told them that the Telly is selling like hotcakes and that we are looking for non OEM options for wheels and tires .....................they are going out to find an SX and do the measurements to be able to populate their site for the 20 in options ...............wheels and tires

dngo27

Reaction score
Yea I paid $10 a wheel. I’ll end up just getting new sensors in the OEM wheels for spares
Awesome, that's a good price for the sensor moves.

I ordered my sensors at my local King Kia dealer parts yesterday. They'll be here tomorrow. I had the service manager check with the technicians and they stated that the tpms sensors are auto-learning and will not need to be programmed into the ECU. I should be able to test this this weekend on my spare wheels.

westcoastTelly

Reaction score
Ithin kyou're right.
weird.
my test drive was in Detroit.

they have 2 here in Windsor. an EX and an SX. Mine, in White pearl, with grey napa interior arrives in 3 weeks.
SX pictured here.

View attachment 490
Just sent a note to the Dir of Marketing at Kia Canada , pushing for the Black 20s ...................lets see what he says ........maybe we need a petiton to send them ??

Windsor-Ride

Reaction score
WAs going to put 22"s on it, but stuck with 20 and stock tires. . . but have ordered these going on before end of the month!

Windsor-Ride

Reaction score
black would have been cool if it came on it, but since the stock rims are going to be used for my winter tires anywayz, im not bothered. wanted chrome, and rather than mess about with the new tires, I went with the stock size, will look amazing and will post pics!

OurRide

Reaction score
anybody planning on wheels for their Telluride? the stock 20s are only 7.5" wide from something I've read... i want to order some rims before my Telluride arrives so i can put them on right away, but im trying to figure out what i can fit... i found a set i want, now i just need to figure out how wide i can go... and whether or not to jump up to 22s. i was looking at 20x9, or 20x10.5, but now im thinking maybe 22x9.5...thoughts?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.