No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

When the window is down, the alarm will on. How can I setting?

tellride

Reaction score
I have a dog with me all the time, I alway put down the window to keep cold in the car, but for telluride when I put down the window and leave the alarm is on. How can I turn off the alarm.

utmeep

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The car alarm or a notification alert? I leave my window down all the time at work and lock the doors. All I get is an initial alert reminding me the window is open. No alarm..

tellride

Reaction score
The car alarm or a notification alert? I leave my window down all the time at work and lock the doors. All I get is an initial alert reminding me the window is open. No alarm..
It is the car alarm, very loud. I have no idea to turn that off.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the rear seat alert. There is a sensor in the back that looks for movement after the doors are locked. It will also notify if the window is down so you’re potentially sending it into alert overdrive! Lol

G

G-707799

So how do you turn it off? I also have a dog with me and want to keep the windows rolled down or the sun roof open and can’t.