Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

where can I buy telluride seat covers and floor mats

ernysan

Reaction score
I get my set at www.autozone.com Those at the link just fit like a glove on my Telluride make sure you make the right cuts and for $40 you will keep your interior free of mud
I use the 2 front and the small ones for the 3rd row will post some pics tomorrow and decide if you wanna go with the OEM at the dealer

Don't know about the seat covers ( use your fave team shirt :) LoL!!!!! )

D Faul

Reaction score
I ordered some black on black neoprene seat covers for the bucket seats from decor auto. Shortly after I placed the order they reached out to me and offered discounts on 1st and 3rd row seat covers if I sent them pics of the ones I ordered in the Telluride, which I thought was pretty cool.

To above poster, I ordered the seat covers for the bucket seats to protect them from the car seats that will soon be placed there. That and I've seen mention of some owners having some wrinkling from what they believe is from the leather not being pulled tight enough.

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
I ordered some black on black neoprene seat covers for the bucket seats from decor auto. Shortly after I placed the order they reached out to me and offered discounts on 1st and 3rd row seat covers if I sent them pics of the ones I ordered in the Telluride, which I thought was pretty cool.

To above poster, I ordered the seat covers for the bucket seats to protect them from the car seats that will soon be placed there. That and I've seen mention of some owners having some wrinkling from what they believe is from the leather not being pulled tight enough.
I get it the concern as I have three kids, thankfully all out of car seats, with only one booster left. However, car leather is extremely durable and easy to deep clean, which is its main benefit. I had tan leather in my last car and was able to scrub out dirt and stains if they ever occurred. I highly doubt a seat cover would do anything to prevent a tiny wrinkle and the manufacturer would be on the hook to fix it if it did occur. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
They make car seat protectors that are much more heavy duty than seat covers. Unless the seat covers are custom made for the vehicle, they look awful and tacky. I'd hate to use them on such a nice looking interior, especially if you have the Nappa leather. As Buckeye stated, seat covers will not prevent the wrinkling. It is a defect, the last thing you want to do is hide the defect and have it go un-noticed and get worse. If you have wrinkling, you will want to notify your dealer immediately so they know it is a defect and not from use / misuse.

D Faul

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of preconceived dislike for seat covers with ya'll. Anyway, of course you would not want to cover a pre-existing wrinkle, but to think that a seat cover would not prevent or delay them if they are not there prior to utilizing them seems a bit silly. My personal use of seat covers have nothing to do with preventing spills since it is indeed easy enough to clean leather; however, they area highly efficient at preventing the scratches/tears witch is why I have bought the "custom" neoprene ones for my seats that will be holding car seats. Pretty sure these black on black custom seat covers will not hurt the appeal over the black leather I have coming.

Mr.JB

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
With three grandkids in car seats our Telluride will have seat covers before the car seats go in. No doubt about it. Tacky looking or not, because when the car seats come out for our normal use, no scrubbing and it looks new.

Crazymom5

Reaction score
Middle row not the best looking but protects 100% my carpet
Mine came with rubber mats but I may have to get different mats for the drivers side. The mat stops a few inches in front of the gas peddle and my shoe gets caught on it. Drives me crazy! I also don’t like that the mats in the 2nd row don’t cover the hump so I have exposed carpet there. Weird design!

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Mine came with rubber mats but I may have to get different mats for the drivers side. The mat stops a few inches in front of the gas peddle and my shoe gets caught on it. Drives me crazy! I also don’t like that the mats in the 2nd row don’t cover the hump so I have exposed carpet there. Weird design!
Did you get the OEM all - weather mats?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.