Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

While waiting on my order, am I the only one that feels this way?

Reaction score
So after months of researching and going to dealerships to get the right deal, last month I finally found what I was looking for.

Unfortunately my Black S trim with the much needed 8 seats was not in stock so I have to wait. It's due in next week but I have noticed that each day that passes, I have become more and more obsessed with this car.

I mean I cant stop looking at it. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night. Throught the day I find myself watching the same reviews on YouTube as I did the day before.

Have I lost it? Am I the only one? I have read that others have waited much longer than me to get theirs, 4, 5, 6 months. I feel like a little kid counting down until Christmas! 🎄

How did you do it?

If you can relate, what's the first thing you did when you finally got your ride?

How long did it take for the hype to go down, if it even went down?

ufheh123

Reaction score
I’m the exact same way and I haven’t even ordered mine yet. Still holding out hope I can find one on a lot before having to do so....

Tino

Reaction score
So after months of researching and going to dealerships to get the right deal, last month I finally found what I was looking for.

Unfortunately my Black S trim with the much needed 8 seats was not in stock so I have to wait. It's due in next week but I have noticed that each day that passes, I have become more and more obsessed with this car.

I mean I cant stop looking at it. It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night. Throught the day I find myself watching the same reviews on YouTube as I did the day before.

Have I lost it? Am I the only one? I have read that others have waited much longer than me to get theirs, 4, 5, 6 months. I feel like a little kid counting down until Christmas! 🎄

How did you do it?

If you can relate, what's the first thing you did when you finally got your ride?

Put in my order a week ago. Guilty of everything that you mentioned above!

Ciscokd2000

Reaction score

How did you do it?

Hello
I too had to wait , we ordered our truck on July 27th .it was supposed to arrive on 9-28. Me not having patience started to search online . We found one in 09-09-2019. So yes they are an amazing vehicle , I don't regret purchasing her ..

aaroneast

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I’m the exact same way and I haven’t even ordered mine yet. Still holding out hope I can find one on a lot before having to do so....
We at Barnett Kia in White Bear Lake Minnesota have some inbound for Oct that are not yet spoken for if anyone is interested

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Glennboi

Reaction score
Just curious did you lease or finance?
I opted to take KIA finance. There are 2 options for KIA financing, @2.9% for 60 months with an instant rebate of $1,500.00 or @1.9% for 60 months without rebate. I took the 2nd options without rebate at 1.9% interest, I will be saved $1,300.00 after 60months. :) good that the salesperson I engaged gave me some time to compute the difference. Thru BoA the lowest they can give is 2.4%

Wittrock

Reaction score
I so understand. I check this forum twice a day. Looking for what I don't know ( not going to get my tulluride any sooner). I have checked kia dealership in 8 different states. Willing to drive to get it. I have driven through the dealership 3 Times looking at the one they have. Even going to the kia plant in Georgia to tour the plant. Was told 8-12 weeks. This is week 8. That's all pretty normal. Right!!!

Glennboi

Reaction score
been visiting few dealerships but in most case no available on stock, only last Saturday when I was able to test drive but is was the LX trim. I didn't have a chance to see personally SXP!

bogie

Reaction score
Think about what this would do to your sanity... been looking for the right new ride for 3-1/2 years... stumbled on the Telly at the auto show... nothing there compared to it...

Had a SXP ordered in Mar... supposed to get in Apr... in Jun told it was delayed... in July found out stealer had received my order in Apr, sold it to someone else... had to order again (from a different dealer). Was told it came in yesterday... but dealer is 400 miles away...

Read everything, looked at all the pics, have a daily google alert... it's killing me I have to wait 2 more weeks for the time off from work to get there to bring it home...

I get it...

dwilary

Reaction score
Waited 3 months for my S model. I was just like you searching the internet wasting time. The car is even better than I thought when I ordered.

Reaction score
Waited 3 months for my S model. I was just like you searching the internet wasting time. The car is even better than I thought when I ordered.
Well what sucks is I'm supposed to pick it up today but my dealer doesnt seem to know anything other than it's not there. If I had hair, it'd all be gone by now.😬