You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Who's running 275/45/20 tires?

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I keep playing around with different options in my mind and now I'm leaning towards 275/45/20 on a 8.5" wheel with 40mm offset. Anyone else have a similar set up?

(I tried the search function but "275/45/20" is apparently not acceptable search criteria.)

If anyone has has this set up, would also love to see some pics of the side of the vehicle. How do you like it? Any clearance issues? Regarding fitment, Tire Rack was non-committal and gave me a solid "maybe".

Last edited:

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Sitting here in the tire shop getting them on my ride at this very moment. Not everyone agrees they'll fit, so I'm crossing my fingers but I feel like I've done enough research and won't have have any issues.

I'm getting 275/45-20 on 8.5 with 40 offset.

My set up will be very close to yours. Yours is orange, mine is green.

Kidd1101

Reaction score
Congrats! It's gonna fit , you'll see. Here are some picts of the suspension components after I had my wheels installed. Btw, I have the S/ FWD.

Attachments

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Your posts were helpful, so thanks. Glad that's finally over.

Elayex

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, EX.

Haven't been driving it enough to recognize any variation in MPG yet.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!