No soliciting permitted.

Window Rain Guards? Anybody got them - recommendations?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

rbfromma

Reaction score
Wagner in Shrewsbury.
Though another competitive option was Putnam Kia, they are selling at MSRP.

Congratulations! Are you saying that Wagner sold to you at MSRP?

RE: your topic - no experience with the rain guards but there is a thread floating around where people were talking about and waiting on Weathertech to release the in-channel ones. The Search function at the top right is useful and you should find the thread there.

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score

Tmdelisle

Reaction score
Congratulations! Are you saying that Wagner sold to you at MSRP?

RE: your topic - no experience with the rain guards but there is a thread floating around where people were talking about and waiting on Weathertech to release the in-channel ones. The Search function at the top right is useful and you should find the thread there.
Not exactly, they wiggled around and gave me $3200 more on my trade than Putnam was offering so that is what made the overall package better. But, Putnam Kia is selling at MSRP, no mark up. They just couldn't hit the same value for my 2009 GMC Sierra to bring financing down below Wagner.

rbfromma

Reaction score
Not exactly, they wiggled around and gave me $3200 more on my trade than Putnam was offering so that is what made the overall package better. But, Putnam Kia is selling at MSRP, no mark up. They just couldn't hit the same value for my 2009 GMC Sierra to bring financing down below Wagner.
Ah, very good. There are many ways to get to the final number you are looking for. I am very close to Wagner and they would have been my first choice back when we were making our decision. They were about 5K over MSRP at the time if I recall. There were too many other dealers selling at MSRP in MA to have to bother dealing with them.

JP#

Reaction score
Just got my 2021 SX Prestige yesterday! Rainy today in MA; anyone install window rain guards/deflectors?
Put my KIA rain guards on last week (bought from another forum member). So far so good. However looks like they are not available online anymore. May have to check with dealership for inventory. Sort of weird they have holes in them maybe to allow airflow? But they look nice on my Black Copper.

Tmdelisle

Reaction score
Put my KIA rain guards on last week (bought from another forum member). So far so good. However looks like they are not available online anymore. May have to check with dealership for inventory. Sort of weird they have holes in them maybe to allow airflow? But they look nice on my Black Copper.
Any shot of getting some more detailed information and photos?

JP#

Reaction score

JP#

Reaction score

Attachments

• P1090211.JPG
    P1090211.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 33
  • P1090196.JPG
    P1090196.JPG
    485.9 KB · Views: 33