No soliciting permitted.

Wolf Gray and Glacial White Pearl on K5

Tobstertx3

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone figured out the difference between SWP & GWP yet?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tobstertx3

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
Cant understand why they would go with a darker white or is it just me?

Ampharmd7

Reaction score
Wolf gray looks just like everlasting silver to me. Both look like flat gray

Last edited:

First Light

Reaction score
Just you.

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Wolf Gray is 🔥🔥🔥 Disappointed in the change from SWP to GWP, however. I had my order teed up for white, but may pivot now

Schlegel

Reaction score
GWP looks a bit "warmer" at least in these shots and on the web site (for the K5).

Wolf Gray looks nice and will provably look sweet on the Telluride. Not even close to the Everlasting Silver. It's a lot more like the Ceramic Silver that is on the Stinger!

IF these are the exact same colors being offered on the K5 and on the Telluride. Don't see why the wouldn't be. Unlikely they will have two names for the same color (if used on different vehicles).

Local (GA) dealer posted K5 that that got delivery of today. Also saw a post where a dealer got a Telluride Nightfall. SO they are pumping out both from West Point plant. They will soon add the new Sorento (coming out of the same plant).

Also read today that West Point (GA) is 8 WEEKS behind. Between supplier issues, shutdowns and limited shifts when the did open back up.
Article said KIA committed to 100,000 units (Telluride) but will not come close to that this year. That's a tough number for them to achieve, even in a good year. Stated that the Telluride can only be made at the West Point plant, nowhere else on the planet. So the demand will still be there and the waits will be the same if not worse. Dealers will be up to their old tricks! If the virus keeps coming back in GA like it seems to be, better pray that there is not another shut down. If we'd handled this pandemic (on a NATIONAL level) like other countries did AND as NY state did (flattened the curve/stayed locked down until they met recommended criteria before re-opening in stages) we wouldn't be headed in the wrong direction AGAIN nationally.

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Just read that article, too. Crazy. Perfect storm of events leading to unbalanced supply and demand 😕 Hopefully the 2021s will be available for order beginning this month - that seems to be the expectation, anyhow - and things can finally get rolling 🤞

2020Telly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Agreed that the WG looks like the ceramic on the Stinger from a few years ago and that pic on the new K5. Really sharp and a nice contrast to black trim pieces or rims. But not like Everlasting at all.

With SWP it might be identical to GWP and just simply be a name/code change. I know on the Hyundai side I found the Korean made vehicles had slightly different color names for the same color on their Alabama made counterparts. I even found that Hyundai Lakeside Blue was a near match to Kia Horizon Blue, at least that’s what my eyes told my brain. But then again these could be two different pearls, this website appears to show them differently.

Last edited:

bucho

Reaction score
this may help

Attachments

• Telluride colors.pdf
    381.2 KB · Views: 100

Awade32

Reaction score
Its a shame that you can only get the Wolf Gray on the Dusk Edition (or whatever it is being called now).

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Its a shame that you can only get the Wolf Gray on the Dusk Edition (or whatever it is being called now).
Oh man, totally overlooked that. What a bummer it’s only available on the Nightfall edition ☹️ Won’t get it, after all

JerseySXP

Reaction score
silly that Wolf is only available with Nightfall.....

LEWalsh

Reaction score
Agreed that the WG looks like the ceramic on the Stinger from a few years ago and that pic on the new K5. Really sharp and a nice contrast to black trim pieces or rims. But not like Everlasting at all.

With SWP it might be identical to GWP and just simply be a name/code change. I know on the Hyundai side I found the Korean made vehicles had slightly different color names for the same color on their Alabama made counterparts. I even found that Hyundai Lakeside Blue was a near match to Kia Horizon Blue, at least that’s what my eyes told my brain. But then again these could be two different pearls, this website appears to show them differently.
1598750479675.png Dealer brought this Stinger to the lot so I could see Wolf Grey (regardless of what the color is called on Stinger) in person before ordering my Telluride. It's gorgeous. He told me that this is the exact color I will be getting....... in 6-8 months....

Tobstertx3

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
View attachment 9741 Dealer brought this Stinger to the lot so I could see Wolf Grey (regardless of what the color is called on Stinger) in person before ordering my Telluride. It's gorgeous. He told me that this is the exact color I will be getting....... in 6-8 months....

That’s a K5