Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Aftermarket badge for Telluride?

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I removed the old badges. Was easy. Credit card and some goo gone. Front emblem was easy. The only one that kinda sucked was the steering wheel, it’s got like 6 tabs that need to be removed. Looks IMO better than the overlays.
Yes, if you can remove the steering wheel emblem, it does happen to look better. Much more flush. Though the "Vintage K" version that I ship with my packages is a better fit than the "KLexus" design...

mdevaney

Reaction score
Credit Card and goo gone for the front and back? What tools did you end up using for the steering wheel. Mine should be here today!
For the wheel I used a tiny flat head screw driver and wrapped the end in painters tape. I also masked about 3 inches around the badge in tape. It’s about a 15-20min thing. The clips are metal. I watched a YouTube video on it.

Tim-in-CA

Reaction score
For the wheel I used a tiny flat head screw driver and wrapped the end in painters tape. I also masked about 3 inches around the badge in tape. It’s about a 15-20min thing. The clips are metal. I watched a YouTube video on it.
Mine arrive today as well. I read another’s post that mentioned to pull the fuse for the horn otherwise it’ll keep getting activated during installation. I’d also recommend putting blue tape around any logos that you plan on removing to also help reduce any possible scratches. I’ll also be using plastic trim tools that i purchased in Amazon for $10 or so and floss/goo-gone to remove all of the logos. The general message is to take your time!

manny3

Reaction score
Do not brake the front four clips emblem, you can feel around a little and can manage to remove three out of four and unless you have really long fingers to reach the top one, you will only need to brake the top one, the left right and bottom clips are removable by pulling away from center once you find them, stick something non metallic behind not the badge but the black outer rim the badge sits on, once you pry a little try to pull the tab away from center on the left or the right corner then go to center and continue to the other side. I know is a pain, but reaching with one finger thru the grill is not impossible just painful, I dont have the longest finger either. With a little bit of patience you could remove the badge and save 3 of the 4 clips. my two cents.

Telluride Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Sal!

Any change you are going to produce the E? My husband has a stinger and replaced all the badging with the E. Would love to match cause we’re adorable like that 🤗
I think that would be a fine look - considering the fact that KIA did want to use the "E" as the logo for a luxury sub brand... However, I haven't heard of any of the emblem manufacturers working on something like this... I'm sure it can happen - but there'd need to be a good bunch of people willing to purchase the pieces... I believe a minimum order to have anything produced is 100 pieces...

Kenisha

Reaction score
We need to make sure Brenthon has the right sizes... Any idea what the sizes on these are, @westcoastTelly?

I'll have VINTAGE K METAL SKINS available tomorrow. These are high quality pieces that fit OVER the KIA emblems. They sit in-between the chrome edges of the stock front and rear emblems. They take 2 minutes to install and actually protect the stock KIA emblems. They're going to be a great choice...

View attachment 201View attachment 202View attachment 203View attachment 204View attachment 205View attachment 206View attachment 207View attachment 208View attachment 209
Where can I get these from?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.