No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

KIA Telluride Owner Roll Call!

Isthisidused

Reaction score
Just joined. Bought a white SX Limited. Wasn't even looking, took our 2016 Sorento in for service. They had a white Telly they hadn't even put on the lot yet, test drove it and that was it. P.S. From Canada

Last edited:

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Just joined. Bought a white SX Limited. Wasn't even looking, took our 2016 Sorento in for service. They had a white Telly they hadn't even put on the lot yet, test drove it and that was it. P.S. From Canada
WOW you got lucky indeed, considering how many people are waiting and have been waiting so long. Welcome to the club!

Sirjonwes

Reaction score
Sangria EX, black interior. Test drove the Atlas and Pilot, and immediately knew I wanted a Telly. I'm not in love with the color, but EXs are hard to come by in San Antonio and I needed a second car ASAP (just moved back stateside from Europe and have been slumming it with a civic). I'm ready to mod it, but I have to convince the ole lady and shes a tough one to crack!

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
congrats and welcome to the forum. Enjoy and drive safe.

Wap52

Black Copper SXP AWD Dune Brown with Towing
Reaction score
WOW you got lucky indeed, considering how many people are waiting and have been waiting so long. Welcome to the club!
Come on Ronda, Tell us your got your ride today. I have a feeling it is on the lot being cleaned up. Hoping for you knowing how excited you are.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on Ronda, Tell us your got your ride today. I have a feeling it is on the lot being cleaned up. Hoping for you knowing how excited you are.
I went in late to work and did my daily morning cruise by the dealers lot. I also carefully noted no Auto transport vehicles in my 50 mile commute. I have also done my daily search of KIAs site with my zip code and don't see my vehicle. So no...m sadly #KIAIsKillingMe

Jdrn21

Reaction score
I went in late to work and did my daily morning cruise by the dealers lot. I also carefully noted no Auto transport vehicles in my 50 mile commute. I have also done my daily search of KIAs site with my zip code and don't see my vehicle. So no...m sadly #KIAIsKillingMe
What was the first ETA they gave you after you received your VIN?

Jdrn21

Reaction score
7/7 then changed to 7/9 so it should be here soon... I just thought it would arrive early 😏
On June 28th I got an ETA of 7/14. I checked with the dealer yesterday and now the ETA shows 7/23. I don't understand why it seems that Kia's logistics is so bad. It doesn't matter the size of the package being delivered. They need to look no further than Amazon's logistics. If you load eight vehicles on a trailer that are grouped geographically, it should be pretty easy to predict with relative accuracy. And it's not like they would have to be meticulous with every vehicle they ship out but when an individualsl special orders a vehicle and is given a date, Kia should make accommodations to meet that expectation.

Rondakay

Staff member
Reaction score
On June 28th I got an ETA of 7/14. I checked with the dealer yesterday and now the ETA shows 7/23. I don't understand why it seems that Kia's logistics is so bad. It doesn't matter the size of the package being delivered. They need to look no further than Amazon's logistics. If you load eight vehicles on a trailer that are grouped geographically, it should be pretty easy to predict with relative accuracy. And it's not like they would have to be meticulous with every vehicle they ship out but when an individualsl special orders a vehicle and is given a date, Kia should make accommodations to meet that expectation.
Agreed. In some cases I can see how a daisy chain reaction could occur if they were expecting a component on a given date that got delayed

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jdrn21

Reaction score
Just got my new SX in black copper/black interior. Was planning to buy a new Traverse- went and test drove the Telluride just to prove I didn’t like it. Sometimes you are wrong. View attachment 2357
Sharp. I almost got it traverse as well. The back of that vehicle is so bloated.

Wildcatt76

Reaction score
I am a big guy and had a Traverse - the new one is almost 1” narrower in the seat than my 2013 was. That and sticker shock won me over.

Paula_lin

Reaction score
Ordered 3/15/19 received 5/23/19. Snow White/grey interior SX Prestige with tow pkg.
Ordered in Idaho, live in Washington. Local dealer/same company not responsive.
I totally love my car! Thinking of adding roof rack and front tint.